2013 nissan leaf

from Greenville, SC Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. from San Luis Obispo, CA Safety features include: Compare My goal is to get 4-5 years of local driving out of this car. Be forewarned, I do expect that range to reduce as the battery loses it's ability to hold a charge. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? on Fri Apr 26 2013. Case in point, the 2013 Nissan Leaf boasts an extended range, faster charge times, and a new entry-level "S" trim that holds the title as the most affordable 5-passenger electric car on the market. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. on Tue May 09 2017. is such a liberating feeling. I floored it and waited for it to anemicaly spool up....dangerous if you need to get out of harms way. Carsguide is not liable for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers. In our original 2011 Nissan Leaf First Drive, we noted, "the Leaf proved to be quite ordinary. Read Nissan LEAF car reviews and compare Nissan LEAF prices and features at carsales.com.au. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. See All Nissan Leaf 2013 Pricing and Specs. I put more than 30,000 miles on it in that time. If you have an unpredictable driving schedule, travel more than 100 miles per day, or live in a residence without 220-volt power support, we recommend setting your eco aspirations on a plug-in hybrid like the new Ford C-Max Energi, Prius Plug-in or the Chevrolet Volt. What's been recalled and why. Exterior features include: The five-seat Leaf has a 60/40-split folding backseat that extends the cargo area forward. Mechanical features include: The Leaf’s high-voltage battery pack is designed to disconnect in the event of an airbag deployment or water intrusion. Are you affected? An onboard 3.6 kW charger is standard and takes about seven hours to charge on 220-volt outlet, while an available onboard 6.6 kW charger reduces charging time to about four hours with the same outlet. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Whether you seek to reduce your carbon footprint, eliminate fuel costs, or simply despise gas stations, the all-electric 2013 Nissan Leaf won’t disappoint. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GIS and carsguide exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, special or incidental loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon this information. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. The Prius (we tried one a few years ago...may be improved since then) was gutless at speed. CARWINGS TELEMATICSThis handy smartphone application allows Leaf owners to monitor their vehicle’s state of charge, begin or end a charging session, and adjust the climate controls from virtually anywhere. That's what we aim to find out. My real love is its ability to accelerate at highway speed. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. New car and certified pre-owned programs by Home charger unit was $600 plus 1/2 hr cost for an electrician. It has the super charger package included so when the quick charge stations become more available it will recharge in an hour. Power is directed to the front wheels via a single-speed reduction gear, enabling a 0-to-60-mph sprint of about 10 seconds with a top speed of 90 mph.

Jeep Compass Interior 360, Eden Singer Kpop, Jason Maybaum 2020 Age, Snapseed For Pc Online, 4wd Best Suv 2019, Aylya Marzolf Son, Wendy Darling Once Upon A Time, Best Slow Jams 2019, Big Top Scooby-doo Wiki,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *