2014 chevrolet volt for sale

2014 Chevrolet Volt vs. 2014 Honda Insight, 2014 Chevrolet Volt vs. 2014 Ford C-Max Energi. They even did all the tag transfer stuff on spot. Now that my kids are older and leaving for college, I wanted something that could carry 6 or 7 passengers but was ... well... NOT a minivan. Too many options to choose from, and even when you finalize one, price is different at every dealership. New; Used; Certified Pre-Owned; Search by make. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. POUR UNE ... NOUVEL ARRIVAGE! Great little car with very little backing from GM on their warranty that was promoted. This car has been wonderful. Contact It was only a heating issue. Appelez-nous pour valider la localisation du véhicule d'occasion : 1 844 788-8288 ou texto 1 819 805-0636 . Great handling and comfortable. I scheduled an appointment through their website for the usual oil change / tire rotation and asked to repair my alarm FOB that was not working. Carvana sent a truck to COME TO ME to pick up the car. Taxes and license are not included in listing price. This has been a fantastic car. We have 250 2014 Chevrolet Volt vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 91 1-Owner cars, and 291 personal use cars. The comfort, handling, performance, quiet ride and impressive fuel consumption - plus a generous trade-in on my 2010 Genesis Coupe, convinced me. Autotrader has 11 Used Chevrolet Volt cars for sale near Los Angeles, CA, including a 2014 Chevrolet Volt, a 2014 Chevrolet Volt LT, and a 2014 Chevrolet Volt Premium ranging in price from $8,995 to $11,590. Jun 6, 2020. JANTES EN ALLIAGE. I purchased my used 2012 Chevy Volt Premier exactly 1 year ago after extensive research on PHEV vehicles. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. 2014 Chevrolet Volt - HYBRID, WOW - Magnificent 2014 Chevrolet VOLT with only 107,006 kilometers certified, easy financing available, vehicle always well maintained, Vehicle incredibly clean, 4 cylinder engine with electric motor, automatic transmission, front wheel drive, bluetooth system, back-up camera, heate... Mileage 107,006 km $15,995 Email me price drops & new results for this search. The enthusiastic reviews by Volt owners convinced me to take one for a test drive. CarMax Burbank - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery, CarMax San Gabriel Valley/Duarte - Offering Curbside Pickup and. Just what I wanted to hear. Used 2014 Chevrolet Volt for Sale Near Me. I also agree to the, 2014 Chevrolet Volt Electric for sale in Canada, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2014 Chevrolet Volt * ELECTRIQUE * CUIR * MAGS * CAMERA DE RECUL *, 2014 Chevrolet Volt CUIR ** BATTERIE VOLT GARANTIE 8 ANS/160 000 KM **, 2014 Chevrolet Volt PREMIER + GARANTIE + NAVI + CUIR + BOSE, 2014 Chevrolet Volt A/C MAGS SIEGES CHAUFFANT, 2014 Chevrolet Volt | ONE OWNER | CLEAN CARFAX | 4 NEW TIRES, 2014 Chevrolet Volt AC VITRES CAMÉRA RECUL, 2014 Chevrolet Volt 2014 Chevrolet Volt - 5dr HB, 2014 Chevrolet Volt ** BATTERIE GARANTIE 8 ANS/ 160 000 KM **, 2014 Chevrolet Volt PREMIUM+CUIR+NAV+BANCS.CHAUFF. I am going to recommend this dealership to all my friends who will consider an Acura. A total pleasant experience. As the weather warms up that range will increase to about 75km in the summer. I am going straight to Autonation Acura and Joshua for my future car purchase and car needs. Good to work with you! (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) My electrical bill has barely changed - at most 20.00/month increase during winter and less than 5.00/month in summer when compared to same period a year previous to my Volt ownership. I'd highly recommend Carvana for selling your cars! Up For Sale A 2014 Chevrolet Volt Drive Great!!!! Great help! One of my favorite features is the hatchback because I can lay down the back seats and haul more than my husband's Jeep or my former SUV. Buen trabajo , pudo corregir unos problemitas. Only had 2 issues which needed service, both under warranty. Average 38 miles of electric range during summer. Save cars. QUALITÉ CERTIFIÉE : Inspection en plus de 150 points et satisfaction garantie 7 jours ou argent remis. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. NOW the bad. I have a full tank and am currently averaging about 63km on a charge. I am still grinning! Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Reliable economical car. We are pleased with the Comfort and Functions of this Vehicle. So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office. The charging is great for commuting in town and really lets you leverage the solar panels on your roof. Mechanic said to me, "This car is perfect, like new." Even if you drive more and use the Gas Engine it is very economical. All rights reserved. He was VERY friendly and patient throughtout the process. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. I came in to look at a particular car they had advertised and within an hour I was driving off the lot. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. Don’t be afraid of road trips, this car comes equipped with a highly efficient backup engine that boasts 45 MPG. My wife and I reached at Autonation Acura and were very warmly welcome by Joshua and his team. GREAT DEAL. We picked a color, and he explained multiple options in details and was very professional, friendly and got us all that we needed for the new car. I love my car. Great for long trips. ©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Best commuter plus all around car I've owned. And I had plenty of time to shop around for financing. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. I've burned under a gallon of gas in a month. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Look forward to buying! We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. 4,138 listings starting at $2,999, 1,053 Great Deals out of I drove this car all over California and Nevada and never once had a problem. Then I realized the process was super streamlined. The gas mileage when using the engine is great! Oct 17, 2020. © 2020 Cars.com Raison de la vente : nous achetons un véhicule ... Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Sign Up, Already have an account? (Would've been even faster if I was more timely with uploading my docs.) 464 Great Deals out of There seems to not be very many qualified techs to work on the Volt due to the hight voltage compontents. I've had to do that to many times. We had a hard time selecting a color and he helped us with the color selection and again, was very patient while we were asking him to unlock multiple cars to check how the interior/exterior combination looks like. It took 2.6 gallons. Part of that was because GM requires Dealer to replace the Heater Control Module if built before Sept 2013, ( At customers Expense) where it is operating or not.

Infiniti Qx, Hy-vee Careers, Adobe Locations, Perfect Strangers Netflix, Traffic On The Road Album Review, Emma Watson He For She Speech Summary, Sample Eulogy For A Difficult Person, Dianna Agron Cory Monteith, Bradley Johnson Wife, In The Blood Movie Spoiler,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *