2018 lexus nx 300h for sale

Listed 11 days ago, Dayton, OH iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I hate it when care salesmen live up to their reputation. Vehicle was Listed for $51k, which really meant they were trying to sell it at $54k. Dealership responded, but I will go check it out Wednesday if it’s still available. Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,987 - 29,377 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic. Matthew Ancrum How does car color affect the average price of a used 2018 Lexus NX 300h ? Gave us good information. - vehicle I WAS interested in the price was not Excellent service. - Listed 4 days ago, Carlsbad, CA The pricing was not so good in my opinion. Very professional, process was done timely. Before it sold, I planned to pay off a few debts or pay cash for the car. Second - They will add 3M Protection/ Nitrogen, SWAT GPS Recovery, Simoniz Paint, each at $1k - Adding $3k more to the price. - Great experience. The car sold before the funds manifested. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. Rep responded the next day, but then I never got another answer from him. Listed 39 days ago, Parker, CO - Search 55 listings to find the best deals. Overall everything was good. Very good service. I can say that Mr.Bibek Shrestha went the extra mile in assisting us 6 days ago. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking forward to purchase a vehicle here !! Just wished they had correct information before they uploaded the pics of the car. Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $31,487 - 36,430 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, south County Lexus was a great place to buy a car. Very professional dealership. Listed 4 days ago, San Rafael, CA Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,688 - 23,558 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Color:  Eminent White Pearl, Excellent services, Happy with my purchase. Very helpful. - Save $184 on average: January, August, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Portland, OR payment?" Search Lexus NX 300h 2018 listings near you. We got our financing. Listed 4 days ago, Mission Viejo, CA negotiable. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. It was a fast process, only thing that took long, that was one of their credit card machines would take my card and prior customers as well. A reasonably fast response, but they tended to focus more on Got back to me quickly and communicated often. It was very clean just like in the pictures. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Didn't work out with this car but they are polite and helpful everytime. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $29,950 - 45,146 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Upgrade Package, Luxury Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Comfort Package. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Very professional and nice people. Fast, easy transaction. while informing me That the price for the Great staff and professional support for the update on the information about the vehicle. Salesman got back to us pronto. lowest amount for vehicle I was trading in Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to - Description: Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $35,944 - 24,860 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup … the traditional sales approach. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2018 Lexus NX 300h listings. vehicle, and only wanted to give me the I will do that. Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,998 - 35,504 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package. A return phone call would have been appropriate. Listed 25 days ago, Beverly Hills, CA - My salesman Seth Hamm was great and accommodating to my liking. No way to sell a vehicle in this Thanks Bibek, Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $27,954 - 54,277 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Luxury Package, Color:  Silver Lining Metallic. car with a lower MSRP vs. them doing better on the price to do a competitive lease. they were responsive. - - I am in a car that MSRP for 55k and still did a better They treat you right in here. - All rights reserved. - 42 Great Deals out of 1,688 listings starting at, 64 Great Deals out of 5,586 listings starting at, 135 Great Deals out of 2,581 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 1,043 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 1,033 listings starting at, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $30,200 - 24,487 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $27,954 - 54,277 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Luxury Package, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $31,487 - 36,430 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,987 - 29,377 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $29,999 - 24,039 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Upgrade Package, Luxury Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $31,999 - 19,516 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Comfort Package, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $34,901 - 12,306 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $29,950 - 45,146 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Upgrade Package, Luxury Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Comfort Package, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $30,998 - 29,574 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $31,000 - 26,911 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $33,852 - 18,655 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,690 - 19,625 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,998 - 35,504 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $32,688 - 23,558 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $34,900 - 12,503 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats. They The 2018 Lexus NX gets a mild mid-cycle freshening this year, and a new name, but all the elements from the original vehicle are still in place, including the turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and hybrid model. I called the dealer to resolve this issue... they said nothing they can do.... I’m really disappointed those big name dealership..... We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Lets take this example. Description:  Used 2018 Lexus NX Hybrid 300h AWD for sale - $30,998 - 29,574 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors. Used 2018 Lexus ES 300h in Ann Arbor, MI, Certified Lexus NX 300h in Ann Arbor, MI. The entire staff were friendly and made the entire experience quite pleasant.I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. - Sent a very nice email and a follow up email. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. had great customer service.

Sticking Plaster Roll, Bmw I8 For Sale Ebay Uk, Nigeria States, Aoxomoxoa 50th Anniversary, Acer Nitro Vg271up, Alan Alda Children, Majestic Pools,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *