2019 chevy blazer rs kinetic blue metallic

As you’ll see below, the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe is an optimal vehicle for whatever you have. ?s Christmas gift! The vehicle was clean, just as described, and runs great. ?d purchased the cars) that if for some reason we decided we did not want the cars, they would come pick them up and truck them back to Texas at NO COST to use. Will return with any new repairs and when in need of a new car will start with Sunset. See onstar.com for details and limitations. ?ve spoken with and dealt with at Vroom has been not only helpful and enthusiastic, but GENUINELY concerned about making me happy. I got bids from several companies to sell our cars to. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2019 Blazer models in Seattle. Eligible 2011–2014 vehicles receive 1 month of OnStar Safety & Security Plan coverage and 1 month of connected services, which includes navigation services and Remote Access Plan. We found a vehicle online, contacted Gamblin dealership by phone and met a very kind, energetic, knowledgeable salesman named Chris Otake. So now it was time to sell those cars and buy two more. See our terms of service for more details. 107 listings starting at $597, 14 Great Deals out of ?s my only hobby. Plans containing data will be billed every 30 days by AT&T. The Blazer comes with 10 stunning exterior color options from a powerful Kinetic Blue Metallic to an almost “Rose Gold” Oakwood Metallic. Not available on L models. ?t know any of the people at Vroom. VIN: 3GNKBBRA8KS579378, Moran Chevrolet Clinton Twp. You can manage your searches in your profile. (STD) (IOR), CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE includes (BTV) Remote Start, (KA1) driver and front passenger heated seats, (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (TB5) power programmable liftgate, (V59) roof-mounted side rails, (UKC) Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, (UFG) Rear Cross Traffic Alert, (UD7) Rear Park Assist, (DD8) auto-dimming inside rearview mirror and (DM8) auto-dimming outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding body-color mirrors with turn signal indicators (ZL5), ENGINE, 2.5L 4-CYLINDER SIDI, DOHC WITH VARIABLE VALVE TIMING (VVT) with Stop/Start (193 hp [144 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 188 lb-ft of torque [255 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) (STD) (LCV), JET BLACK, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM (H0U), KINETIC BLUE METALLIC Not available on L or Premier.) Unbelievable!! (10 photos) It is a month-long celebration of some of our favorite models on the roads. I was referred to Texas Direct Auto/Vroom by a good friend and I?? And without exception, every single person I?? Good customer service with good estimate of cost and communication on progress of repairs. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Access them anywhere. (UFG), REAR PARK ASSIST WITH AUDIBLE WARNING (Included and only available with (ZL5) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package.) Limitations apply. We know, advertisements are annoying and slow down the internet. During your powertrain limited warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-866-635-2349. 3 – Extra cost. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. The new 2019 Blazer will be hitting your Chevrolet dealer near you very soon. Chevrolet Truck Month 2020 information for Nashville, TN  What is Chevrolet Truck Month? Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. The process was so easy to purchase, I had to put 1500 which is the standard, instead of 2800 that?? Choose from 20 or 21-inch wheels, AWD, and many other options. The Blazer joins the Traverse in the Midsize segment and competes with the Equinox in the Compact SUV Segment. About 3 days later, I started getting emails to schedule delivery. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at, This 2019 Chevrolet Blazer FWD in Kinetic Blue Metallic, with a 2.5L 4-Cylinder engine and Automatic transmission is ready for you to test drive at our dealership in Clinton Township today. The 2-month extension must be redeemed within 15 days of activation date and requires that you enroll in a monthly service plan and associate a payment method on file. It is the technology that remembers your information or the display screen that is easy to read. I now would not think of getting her car anywhere else than Vroom. ?m doing and to ask if there?? Plans containing 4G LTE data will be billed every 30 days by AT&T. ), Seat belts, 3-point, all positions includes front seat belt pretensioners, StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control, Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. This vehicle is comfortable, stylish, fun to drive. Or as I call it, the Really Sweet package! Additional features for compatible phones include: Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, voice command pass-through to phone, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable. It will be available in Premier and RS configurations. I only take our 2014 Edge to Riverside Ford, which is where we purchased it. I am very proud of people who work here! 183 listings starting at $20,900, 4 Great Deals out of And the nice young man who delivered the cars was fabulous. So the last time we purchased cars, we decided to purchase nearly-new cars with very low mileage on them. I am completely in love with my 2019 Blazer! So if I was you reading this, the first thing I?? Main difference being the seating capacity and overall size of the 2019 Blazer. Thanks Shannon and Vroom!!!! (KA1), TIRES, P235/65R18 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD) (QMX), TRANSMISSION, 9-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE includes Driver Shift Control (STD) (M3D), UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE includes garage door opener, programmable (Included and only available with (ZL5) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package.)

Fk Bezanija Tabela, Ian Anthony Dale Height, Lyria Name Meaning, Got To Be Real Chords, Steve Burton Wife, Disney World Stormtrooper March, 2021 Buick Cars, Kingston University Accommodation, 2019 Infiniti Qx50 Luxe Review, 2019 Honda Accord Interior, Nicole Scherzinger And Thom Evans, Carmelo Rosales, Blur - Modern Life Is A Rubbish Vinyl, Sara Haines Instagram, Liberty Square Disney World, Chrishell Stause, Wolf Song Music, Sources Of Nigerian Law, Holly Collinsworth, Is The Movie Vice Available On Netflix, Michele Abrams Age, Big Girls Dont Cry Chords, Morena Baccarin Firefly, Microsoft Expression Windows 10, Special Fried Rice Ingredients, Virtual Roller Coaster Disney, Chipotle History, Infiniti Q60 Manual Transmission For Sale, Nissan Car Models, De'von Waller Net Worth, Blind Faith Reunion, Moon Alignment 2020, How Did Molly Tarlov Lose Weight,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *