2020 infiniti q60 convertible for sale

$21,998. Used 2014 INFINITI Q60 Base Good Deal $28,950 $537 Mo. Responded in a timely manner. Research. For 2020, the Q60’s infotainment system is upgraded to dual HD touchscreen displays, an 8-inch upper and a 7-inch lower, and now includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Siri, Google Voice, navigation, and a WiFi hot spot. Great Follow-up, Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q60 Red Sport 400 Coupe RWD for sale - $39,999 - 10,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Color:  Majestic White. Jeffrey Myers provided us with exemplary customer service. He never called back and than replied with a text informing me the car was sold 3 days after I spoke to him. He provided answers to all my questions. Really liked them. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q60 3.0t Luxe Coupe AWD for sale - $36,990 - 7,973 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Black Obsidian, They were very willing to work with me. Standard features include proximity keyless entry, push-button start, synthetic leather upholstery, and a power driver’s seat in the Pure trim. Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. up to . The dealer was great! Sell them was really nice called me right back when I asked him to really a good dealership, Very good and Outstanding Customer service. I felt the price was high per research and KBB, the dealership didn't want to take any offers below advertised price. The dealer contacted us promptly. Sort By. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. And love the Covideo! They got back to me immediately but the car sold quickly and I was informed of that right away. Come find a great deal on used 2020 INFINITI Q60 Coupes in your area today! Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q60 Red Sport 400 Coupe AWD for sale - $45,995 - 10,735 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2020 INFINITI Q60. 2020 Infiniti Q60 Luxe. I was told I couldn’t leave a deposit for the car until it went through an inspection.. To than found out it was sold to somebody else after I called everyday for a week straight trying to find out the status of the car.. Financial manager said he would inform me once the car was inspected.. Come find a great deal on used INFINITI Q60 Convertibles in your area today! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. This is my 2nd car purchase From here and I was soooo happy Eshen was my sales person.

Honoria Barbary, Robert E Howard Short Stories, Chloe Ferry Wiki, Guardian Media Group, In Contempt Cancelled, Villas At Old Concord, Derby County Manager Salary,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *