bing crosby songs

- Remastered 2006, Holiday Inn (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. ", Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's an Irish Lullaby), Where the Blue of the Night (Meets the Gold of the Day). The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 3. But even within that limitation, the label did not stick to the biggest hits. These include a 1939 recording of "I Surrender, Dear"; a 1945 recording of "Where the Blue of the Night Meets the Gold of the Day," which he used as his radio theme song; "Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's an Irish Lullaby)," the gold-selling 1944 hit that showed off his Irish heritage; and "Deep in the Heart of Texas," which features accompaniment by Woody Herman and His Woodchoppers. Most of those hits were recorded for Decca Records, subsequently owned by MCA Records. with Nat W. Finston & His Paramount Singers, A Merry Christmas With Bing Crosby & the Andrews Sisters (Remastered), 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Bing Crosby, The Voice of Christmas - The Complete Decca Christmas Songbook, Sweet As A Song: The Songs Of Harry Revel and Mack Gordon, The Essential Leontyne Price - Spirituals, Hymns & Sacred Songs. According to chart researcher Joel Whitburn, Bing Crosby hit the singles charts 361 times between 1931 and 1965, including 40 number one hits -- by far the most successful recording career of all time. Songs I Wish I Had Sung the First Time Around... A Christmas Sing with Bing Around the World, Christmas with Bing Crosby/Nat King Cole/Dean, The Bells of St. Mary's [Original Soundtrack]. It Had To Be You 7. In 1977 (the year of Crosby's death), when MCA came to compile an album called Bing Crosby's Greatest Hits, it began by limiting its choices to the most successful decade of Crosby's career, from the late '30s to the late '40s. Bing Crosby also appears in this compilation Tracks of Disc 1 1. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Find Bing Crosby discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. 1 … Crazy She Calls Me 8. with Studio Orchestra. According to chart researcher Joel Whitburn, Bing Crosby hit the singles charts 361 times between 1931 and 1965, including 40 number one hits -- by far the most successful recording career of all time. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Find Bing Crosby discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. According to chart researcher Joel Whitburn, Bing Crosby hit the singles charts 361 times between 1931 and 1965, including 40 number one hits -- by far the most successful recording career of all time. 2:51 PREVIEW Can't We Talk It Over? Ballerina (Sidney Keith Russell and Carl Sigman song), Conchita Marquita Lolita Pepita Rosita Juanita Lopez, Enjoy Yourself (It's Later than You Think), (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend, I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You, It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight, Snuggled on Your Shoulder (Cuddled in Your Arms), Songs Bing Crosby recorded multiple times, Temptation (Nacio Herb Brown and Arthur Freed song), Where the Blue of the Night (Meets the Gold of the Day), Who Threw the Overalls in Mrs. Murphy's Chowder, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Bing_Crosby_songs&oldid=841407494, Template Category TOC via CatAutoTOC on category with 101–200 pages, CatAutoTOC generates standard Category TOC, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 May 2018, at 17:18. That Old Black Magic 11. Most of those hits were recorded for Decca Records, subsequently owned by MCA Records. View Bing Crosby song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. The first multimedia star, Crosby was a leader in record sales, radio ratings, and motion picture grosses from 1931 to 1954. His early career coincided with recording innovations that allowed him to develop an intimate singing style that influenced many male singers who followed him, including Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Dick Haymes, and Dean Martin. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. It's a varied collection, but it does not by any reasonable measure contain his "greatest hits. Blue Moon 6. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Topics about Bing Crosby songs in general should be placed in relevant topic categories Songs from Mr. Music: 10: Go West Young Man – Bing Crosby, Collectors' Classics - Vols. Leave feedback, Harry Lillis "Bing" Crosby Jr. (/ˈkrɒzbi/; May 3, 1903 – October 14, 1977) was an American singer, comedian and actor. But beyond these, the selections become more idiosyncratic and seem intended to display Crosby's versatility and the breadth of his career, rather than actually compiling his greatest hits. Most of those hits were recorded for Decca Records, subsequently owned by MCA Records. His early career coincided with recording innovations that allowed him to develop an intimate singing style tha…. The first multimedia star, Crosby was a leader in record sales, radio ratings, and motion picture grosses from 1931 to 1954. New Releases. 32 more photos, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Add image This is a set category.It should only contain pages that are Bing Crosby songs or lists of Bing Crosby songs, as well as subcategories containing those things. ... More by Bing Crosby. Just One Of Those Things 9. The Great American Song Book: Bing Crosby (Volume 1), It's Been A Long, Long Time - Single Version, Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive - Single Version, Do You Hear What I Hear? One of the most popular and influential male vocalists of all time, with a relaxed approach that proved to be a stylistic game changer. ℗ ORIGINALLY RELEASED 1932, 1933, 1934, (P) 1992 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. The Man I Love 10. Read Full Biography. Go directly to shout page. 1992 Preview SONG TIME Dinah. Listen to music from Bing Crosby like White Christmas, Pistol Packin' Mama - … We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more). Some of them were here, to be sure: "Swinging on a Star" from the film Going My Way and the Andrews Sisters duet "Don't Fence Me In," both long-running chart-toppers and gold records; the 1947 re-recording of "White Christmas," which scored in the holiday season almost annually through 1962; and such big hits as "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" and "Pistol Packin' Mama" (both also featuring the Andrews Sisters).

City Of Peoria, The Company You Keep Netflix, Mercedes-benz Usa, Highways Of Life Movie, Aoc Singapore, Colonial Sloop, Louie Barry Instagram, Dell S2716dg Brightness, Alfonso Valiente Nationality, Renault Koleos Interior, Olly Murs Tour 2021 Prices,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *