carry on follow that camel dvd

The main film is approx 90 minutes, and the DVD has some amusing extras, including a commentary by Jim Dale, that makes this excellent value for money.Read full review, i just love the carry on films and i am building up my collection of them the reason i love them is if you ever feel like a good laugh and have no company you just stick it in the dvd player and you will be laughing from the start they are that good. This is vintage Carry On, in spite of Sid James' absence. Comedy DVD - Carry On Follow That Camel DVD. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. Sold by westworld- and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1, 2018. Originally this was not set to be part of the 'Carry On' series, but the prefix was tacked on to improve its box office takings. As for Bresslaw, can any other British actor, with the exception of Sir Alec Guinness, have distinguished himself in such a variety of multi-ethnic roles? Please try again. Comes from a magazine compilation collection that was distributed by De Agostini in 2004. The fact that Sid James, Barbara Windsor and Hattie Jaques are missing may have something to do with it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. item 1 Carry On Follow That Camel DVD (2003) Kenneth Williams, Thomas (DIR) cert PG 1 -, item 2 Carry On Follow That Camel [DVD] By Phil Silvers,Kenneth Williams,Alan Hume,A. See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”. I have always loved this film as it features a surprisingly sexy belly dance by Anita Harris as the duplicitous Corktip. View basket for details. ITV DVD Logo 3. Still a joy, but smiles more than laughs. The film "Carry On Follow That Camel" was quite hillarious featuring Sgt Bilko star Phil Silvers in a spoof of Beau Geste and I'll keep on watching during my pastime. Kenneth Williams' performance is subdued by having to deliver the usual puns ("zere are a couple of points I still need to go over", he informs busty Joan Sims) in a mangled French accent but Silvers gets into the right mode of delivering broad comedy with subtle inflections. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I reccomend everyone to have a couple of these DVDs in the house. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2020. An English gentleman joins the Foreign Legion after having been accused of fraud, and saves a fort from marauding Arabs. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. I've given it two stars because it's not the Special Edition the seller was getting rid of. Find out in the hysterical, historical spectacular featuring a host of harem beauties, a bevy of blood thirsty Bedouins and a troupe of Legionnaires getting the hump! As a kid I was aware of Ms. Harris, as she often appeared on British TV in the sixties as a wholesome family singer. Try again. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Free delivery for many products! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2003. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This film made me see her in a whole new light! Phil Silvers stands in for Sid James and does a great job. A copyright problem? Brand new. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 8, 2014. Carry On Follow That Camel - Special Edition [REGION 2 IMPORT-NON USA FORMAT], This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. This is the DVD Opening to Carry on Follow that Camel Promo DVD and Here's the Order! In Carry On Follow That Camel, Sergeant Bilko himself, Phil Silvers, lends lustre and trademark spectacles to this 1967 desert spectacle following the adventures of a group of foreign legionnaires who find themselves besieged by a bloodthirsty band of Bedouins. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Classic British Comedy that was produced on mass! This is a good one. £5.00. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Basically Silvers reprises his role as Sergeant Bilko in this entry (his only Carry On) and it doesn't quite blend in so well with the rest of the teams characterisations although there are some laughs to be along the way. As a substitute for the absence of Sid James, the team brought in American comedian Phil Silvers who enjoyed success with his self-titled television show in the 1960's. You are looking at a truly original piece of cinema art, a genuine collector's item. Peter Butterworth draws the short straw this time and must feature in the obligatory cross-dressing scene, while Charles Hawtrey is a splendidly unconvincing hardened legionnaire. Pre-owned. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Be the first to write a review. Please try again. As for Bresslaw, can any other British actor, with the exception of Sir Alec Guinness, have distinguished himself in such a variety of multi-ethnic roles? A slight diversion into the desert for the Carry On team this as the starring role goes to the legendary American Phil Silvers who plays (in what's practically a reprise of his Bilko role) an officer in the Foreign Legion who finds himself in charge of an Englishman (Jim Dale) who has joined to prove his honour after being accused of cheating at cricket. Brand new. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018. Bought dvd for son who thought it was the best carry on film.Really enjoyed film,was funny in places .Good watch. Joan Sims as Madame Zigazig, who runs a cafe and an establismhment offering a little more in the way of refreshment... Phil Silvers is a loyal customer. Share - Carry On Follow That Camel DVD. Carry On Follow That Camel|Kenneth Williams. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 4, 2018. The film tends to slow down a lot at intervals and apart from a very sexy dance by Anita Harris, the women are under used and the wonderful Joan Simms almost left out. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Great fun, if a little disappointed that Berlin's In My Harem was not included. With the carry on films you know what the content of the dvds are, there are no surprises - they are funny and entertaining for quite a wide audience. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2020. Sold by Revolution Media and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. West (Jim Dale) and his faithful manservant Simpson (Peter Butterworth) help defeat the ruthless Sheikh Abdul Abulbul (Bernard Bresslaw)? So if you want to save big on entertainment and electronics, check out the musicMagpie Store. In Carry On Follow That Camel, Sergeant Bilko himself, Phil Silvers, lends lustre and trademark spectacles to this 1967 desert spectacle following the adventures of a group of foreign legionnaires who find themselves besieged by a bloodthirsty band of Bedouins. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Originally this was not set to be part of the 'Carry On' series, but the prefix was tacked on to improve its box office takings. Alternative Title Follow That Camel. Please try again. Thought that Phil Silvers was a definite improvement over Frankie Howerd.The fact that Silvers was resented for a superior paycheck over the regular game is understandable,but he wasn't at fault,but the producers offered and he took (sort of like pool nurses given the business by staff nurses when pool nurses don't get benefits at all,unlike reg staff).I really enjoyed this film,could see Brian Donlevy in Ken Williams Comandant among others,like the Polish actor similar to an actor in Beau Geste. I like the film. Carry On Follow That Camel BRAND NEW SEALED DVD☆☆☆. Carry On Follow That Camel - Special Edition [REGION 2 IMPORT-NON USA FORMAT] Format: DVD. YEAR OF RELEASE : 1967. As a substitute for the absence of Sid James, the team brought in American comedian Phil Silvers who enjoyed success with his self-titled television show in the 1960's. Add to Basket. She looks lovely and demure, a little bit like Annie Oakley in Carry On Cowboy, and is known throughout the film for getting extra attention whenever she says she is travelling alone. This is a good one. It has all the elements and some good comedy actors, but seems to have been built around Phil Silvers, who is basically playing a Foreign Legion version of Bilko. get dvd: GET DVD; DOWNLOAD; Clear: Download - $ Get DVD - … Prime Video $5.99 DVD $30.99 VHS Tape from $3.79 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — — $12.77 . If you like carry on films this is one of the better ones. Please try again. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on DVDs & Blu-rays, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Phil Silvers stands in for Sid James and does a great job. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Specification; Product Code: COMK6YWV10: Condition: New: Weight: 0.118Kg: Product Information; DVD INFORMATION. Kenneth Williams' performance is subdued by having to deliver the usual puns ("zere are a couple of points I still need to go over", he informs busty Joan Sims) in a mangled French accent but Silvers gets into the right mode of delivering broad comedy with subtle inflections. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. Looking for Carry On Follow That Camel [DVD] [1967]? The action is set in the desert with a Foreign Legion theme. This is a nice entry with many of the original Carry On gang plus Phil Silvers playing Sgt. AU $14.76. later comes over to visit him and tries to win him back. Carry On Follow That Camel DVD. Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 full movie - video dailymotion I like the film. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 2 Kenneth Williams Phil Silvers Carry On Follow That Camel 8x10 Photo 1 -, Kenneth Williams Phil Silvers Carry On Follow That Camel 8x10 Photo, item 3 Carry On Follow That Camel lobby cards - Phil Silvers, Kenneth Williams 2 -, Carry On Follow That Camel lobby cards - Phil Silvers, Kenneth Williams, item 4 FOLLOW THAT CAMEL CARRY ON ORIGINAL LOBBY CARD PHIL SILVERS KENNETH WILLIAMS 3 -, FOLLOW THAT CAMEL CARRY ON ORIGINAL LOBBY CARD PHIL SILVERS KENNETH WILLIAMS, item 5 FOLLOW THAT CAMEL CARRY ON LOBBY CARD PHIL SILVERS JIM DALE ANGELA DOUGLAS 4 -, FOLLOW THAT CAMEL CARRY ON LOBBY CARD PHIL SILVERS JIM DALE ANGELA DOUGLAS, item 6 Angela Douglas Jim Dale Phil Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41821 5 -, Angela Douglas Jim Dale Phil Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41821, item 7 J Dale A Douglas Phil Silvers Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41822 6 -, J Dale A Douglas Phil Silvers Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41822, item 8 Phil Silvers Kenneth Williams Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41826 7 -, Phil Silvers Kenneth Williams Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41826, item 9 Phil Silvers Kenneth Williams Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41827 8 -, Phil Silvers Kenneth Williams Carry On Follow That Camel 1967 movie photo 41827.

Barbarossa Commander, Porridge Recette Banane, Delhi Vs Punjab 2012, Edinburgh College Courses, Kill Bill 2 Cda, Renault Electric Car Twizy Price, Linux Mint, Maura Tierney Net Worth, Union Depot Train Days,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *