chevrolet spark 2011 for sale

This Spark comes equipped with a 1.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER Engine w/ CONTINUOUS VARIABLE TRANSMISSION and Front Wheel Drive. Very Nice honest people very happy with the car. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, gearbox, variant, days on the forecourt, drivetrain, colour, engine, options and deal ratings. AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars in their area. Description:  Used 2010 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 + (10 reg) for sale - £1,795 - 65,000 miles. Didn't buy the vehicle but the dealer came back to me quickly to discuss a deal. Called about vehicle friday morning and they delivered it Friday eve , Karl and Pauline were friendly, very helpful and efficient. looking for a new car!! The dealer was polite and very helpful. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION-CVT And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops or photos, our filters can help with that too. Gentlemen, and there was more than one car I wanted to buy, when I got there. If you're looking for a new or used GMC, Chevrolet, or Buick vehicle in Windsor, ON, you've come to the right place! Good correspondence, Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT RPS (61 reg) for sale - £2,820 - 33,091 miles with Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels. Dealer Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Chevrolet Spark listings. Visiting a dealership safely: Highly recommend- thank you. We want to thank you, our loyal customers, for making us the success we are today! This 2021 Chevrolet Spark is the perfect car for any city commuter. Failed to answer 2 of my questions. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Chevrolet Spark 2011 Cars from trusted Chevrolet dealers! They were very approachable , very helpful and friendly company .. so far so good .. i would definitely recommend and use this company again, Very good service extremely helpful would definitely recommend them, Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LS+ (11 reg) for sale - £1,950 - 77,000 miles with Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX. test drive. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Dealer was very helpful and now I have bought the car for my daughter. Excellent value for money. Really quick response, and very accurate. very quick and helpful in getting back to me in regards to some enquiries I made will 100% be looking into making a purchase with them! Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. GB 345 7692 64, Contains OS data © Crown copyright and database rights 2020, Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and Database right 2020, Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2020. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. There are a variety of finance options available. All rights reserved. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. Découvrir plus d'avantages de la boutique, Veuillez sélectionner votre region et votre ville, Magasins, Commerces et Locaux industriels. CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM W/7 COLOU... See it! Excellent value for money. Quick response. well good . Dealer responded quickly to my initial contact, however after my return message, I heard no more. No hassle from car reps, given keys took car out got good px and discount. Left us to it to look at car and Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 + (11 reg) for sale - £2,195 - 35,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Steel wheels, ISOFIX, Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT (61 reg) for sale - £2,795 - 29,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows. things you need to know, Chevrolet has revealed its newest version of the Corvette, the 2020 Stingray. AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING. Found what seems a genuine good used car This Chevrolet Spark has a strong Gas I4 1.4L/85.4 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT (61 reg) for sale - £1,290 - 85,000 miles with Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Climate control, Very helpful and explained details of deal and would recommend the company. Motors.co.uk Limited is an Appointed Representative of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 631736. Motors.co.uk Limited, FRN 922774, acts as a credit broker and not a lender to source credit from a selected panel of lenders. We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and a vehicle history for each one. Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 + (60 reg) for sale - £1,795 - 49,008 miles with Air conditioning, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Taxes and license are not included in listing price. For more than 70 years, the Myers Automotive Group has brought exceptional vehicles and world-class service to drivers in the Ottawa area. Highly recommended. This Spark comes equipped with a 1.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER Engine w/ CONTINUOUS VARIABLE TRANSMISSION and Front Wheel Drive. At Larry Hudson Chevrolet Buick GMC we make car buying a breeze! !93000 kms Selling @ R89995FULL SERVICE HISTORY POWERSTERRING AIRCON AIRBAGS Selling @ R89995No Deposit ...No License Required...2 Year Extended Motorvaps Warranty … Garage best I have ever Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 + (60 reg) for sale - £1,795 - 49,008 miles with Air conditioning, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX. Description:  Used 2012 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LS+ (62 reg) for sale - £2,500 - 65,000 miles with Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows. Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT (60 reg) for sale - £2,290 - 57,660 miles with Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Climate control, ISOFIX, Parking assist. I assume the car sold, but cannot verify. Very pleasant and helpful guy answered all my questions. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2011 Chevrolet Spark inventory from local Chevrolet dealerships and private sellers. Description: Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LS+ (61 reg) for sale - £1,550 - 69,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Climate control, … I can unsubscribe at anytime. Spark joy in your next ride with the 2021 Chevy Spark. Highly recommended. Use our search to find it. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. Excellent service and follow up. Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT (11 reg) for sale - £2,499 - 50,349 miles with Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, Climate control, ISOFIX, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 + (61 reg) for sale - £2,190 - 50,000 miles with Air conditioning, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LS+ (11 reg) for sale - £1,950 - 77,000 miles with Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LS (11 reg) for sale - £1,795 - 77,000 miles with Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT RPS (61 reg) for sale - £2,900 - 27,984 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT RPS (61 reg) for sale - £2,820 - 33,091 miles with Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Used 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT (61 reg) for sale - £1,495 - 105,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Privacy glass/tinted windows, ISOFIX. Colour:  Sparkle Silver Metallic, Excellent service car was as described. You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck

Cardiff Metropolitan University Ranking, Grant Geordie Shore Instagram, Matthew Morrison Renee Puente, Natalia Cordova Buckley Size, Zuse 4, City Of Ashes Pdf Google Drive,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *