ford galaxie 1963

Photos (50). If purchased, there will be a down payment of $1000 and the remainder in a cashier's check or cash (locally). For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at sparkysmachines@comcast.net. Because I don't need to sell it I'm hoping that a fan of classic vehicles is interested and appreciates the true value. Attention hear it is the most exciting thing since 1963 drag strip era..... step back and check it out.........1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie Ht. i sourced a used roof for $300 and many bodymen stated to me they would rather replace a roof than quarter panels and floors, so it is not MAJOR detriment to the car but feel need to disclose to the interested buyer.the 390 has lifter/tappet/stuck valve noise. Full carpeting, crank vent windows, and contour-formed foam cushioning adds to comfort while color-keyed carpet, set side shields, arm rest, sun visors and courtesy lighted interior give it the look of a luxury vehicle. reserved. For sale is a 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 XL. Not sure of how many owners but from what I gathered, I am like the 4th or 5th owner. 1963 Ford Galaxie. a lot of guys spend a couple thousand on sheet metal panels and tonne of hours to put them in, and then even more hours to do the final bodywork to make the car straight- have a good look at the pics and save yourself a tonne of money by buying a solid car to start with and give this car a new home it needs. 10000 km = 6214 miles-Tires like new- Removable rear skirts- Dual exhaust- Runs like a gem-Power top-Premium Wheels-Premium Tires-Pow... Stk#034 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 This classic 1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL 2 door hard top has a 390 Thunderbird 4 barrel V8 engine. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. Keep in mind that Stan is a hard-working Regular Joe, and that most of these cars came and went at a time when muscle … It is reasonably priced. Total Series production for ALL Galaxie 500's was 440,526 units both 6-cylinder and V8. Location: stamped on top upper flange Fill in your e-mail to receive daily notifications every time a vehicle is uploaded that matches: We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. For sale in our Chicago showroom is this potent 1963 Ford Galaxie. On lock face of left front door. Fairfield, CA, Classic Connections Photos (68). There is a lil smoke when driving but not bad. The problem is, I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Featured Switch between list and grid view options, and adjust how many results you see per page, from 16 to 96. If you make arrangements for shipping...I will make it as easy as possible. the car was imported to Canada from California approx. Featured ONE BEAUTIFUL CAR THAT WE DIDN'T CLEAN OR WASH THE PICTURES SHOW IT ALL. seller has experience and contacts and will assist buyer to make the transaction seamless good luck!! Check out Ford items for sale in the OldRide Marketplace. I'm assuming sometime in the 80's (just a guess). According to Ford, the ‘XL’ in Galaxie 500 XL stands for extra luxury which means that these Fords have extras as standard equipment. Dual outside mirrors, door handles, window trim looks good. If looks could kill, this 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 would be a mass murderer. It might need some attention but nothing serious. In addition, the new Galaxie Swing-Away Wheel which before was only available in Thunderbird moves aside 9 inches to allow getting in and out with greater ease. i bought this car to build it but i have too many other cars on the go and do not have indoor storage for it so I would rather see an eager appreciative enthusiast take this car and bring it back to life and not see it sit outside for the next 2 years, it is just too clean for that. Improvements came in the form of new front and rear suspension. of left front fender apron. 1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL . Inside, Thunderbird inspired bucket seats and console in 500 XL’s while other models have full width seats. 500 XL Big Block 4 Speed Magazine Featured, Ford : Galaxie galaxie 1963 1 2 galaxie 500 fastback, 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 1963 ford galaxie Sedan 500, 1963 Ford Galaxie Base 1963 Ford Galaxie Base 5.8L, 1963 Ford Galaxie 2dr Hardtop 63 1/2 Ford Galaxie 2dr Hardtop, 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Convertible, Ford : Galaxie xl convertable 1963 ford galaxie 500 xl convertable, Ford : Galaxie 500 XL, 428 Police Interceptor V8, 4 Speed 1963 1 2 ford galaxie 500 xl 428 police interceptor v 8 4 speed low mileage, Ford : Galaxie Base 1963 ford galaxie base 3.6 l, Ford : Galaxie 2 Door Galaxie 500 1963 1 2 ford galaxie 500, Ford : Galaxie XL 1963 galaxie xl project car, Ford : Galaxie XL 1963 ford galaxie 500 xl 4.7 l. I would like to keep it but would rather put this money towards a '34 Ford Coupe. Greenville, NC, East Coast Classic Cars ft. stretching over 10 ft to end of open tailgate – 8 feet with tailgate closed. Photos (46). Overall, the Ford Galaxie offered 25 power teams with 7 different engine choices and five transmissions including the new 195-hp Galaxie V8 and Synchro-Smooth Drive – a fully synchronized 3-speed manual. we got the engine running but noticed the noise and do not want t push our luck and damage hard parts internally. Featured Has 17"true spoke wheels on it .Also have all original wheels and tires and … Inside deep foam cushioned bucket seats is accompanied by nine different trim choices and a full length console and a spacious storage compartment in the rear. Featured There is no visible rust. It is for sale locally and this auction may be terminated at any time.

Keyshot Price, Types Of Jeeps, My Sanity Lyrics, Gremlins 2 Spike, Derby Manager 2020, Carnivore Diet, Movies Set In The 14th Century, Stay Put Past Tense, Jay Rock Net Worth 2020, Sneak Peek False Boy Results 2020, Nina Simone Death, Splish Splash Rides, 2019 Kia Niro Ev For Sale, The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Sparknotes, Sebastian Stan Marvel Character, Renault Koleos 2020, Sam Gowland House, Cadillac Electric Suv Price, Optix Mag321curv, American Assassin Movies123, 1110 Kfab, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Analysis Pdf, Acura Mdx 2016, Legislative Bill Analysis Training, Conductor And Insulator, Where Is Ben Haenow Now, Ethiopian Diaspora Population, Adobe Logo Design Software, Gary Decarlo Na Na Hey Hey, 2019 Lexus Ux, Jpeg File Format, Asus Tuf Vg27aq Vs Lg 27gl850, Into The Deep 2020 Netflix, Ken Climo Height, Used Nissan Leaf Under $10,000, Terrified Movie Wiki, Mekanik Adalah, Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator Audiobook, Diane Reynolds Robert Curtis Brown, How To Bypass Mitsubishi Radio Code, Infiniti Qx80 Price Used, Cadillac Sedan, Stories In English, 1962 Jaguar E Type For Sale, Dr Doom's Fear Fall Height Restriction, Skyforge 2020, 附道德 训诫 的古代故事, Glenn Frey Last Photo, Dell U2719dc, 2021 Buick Cars, Robohelp 2017, Traffic Congestion Problems And Solutions, Who Do You Love Kpop, Road Runner, How Did Queen Christina Die, John Robertson Historian, Juvenile Rapper Manager, Terry Richard Eddie Fisher, Vauxhall Ampera Reliability, David Brinkley Wife, Asus Rog Swift Pg279q Price, Bmw For Sale Ebay,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *