history of ipaja

The long history of Westland University began Sometime in 1984, when the Proprietor of Westland University, Dr Engr. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We envisage a future where every person has the opportunity to maximize their potential and contribute to all aspect of life. Dear Ipaja people we have started this wikiedit.org to publish all village details around the world. Alimosho Local Government was carved out of Ikeja Local Government during Gen. Ibraheem Badamosi Babaginda’s administration in the year 1991. So out came my phone camera, I just had to take this picture and share it with you all. Cedarspring Technical Institute started as a purely vocational institute for preparing candidates for West African School Certificate and the City and Guilds of London Examinations. Pa Ajibade called it the “Iyana Ipaja” Vegetable. You are welcome to provide more information about Ipaja. #MondayMotivation Afraid of the Crowd/Competition? So back to this Iyana Ipaja matter. Built by The Lagos State Government.. Research shows that it can be effective in serving as a sedative therefore useful in helping to cure insomnia. Safety/Security. Channels Television 602,307 views So here we were learning from Pa Ajibade about the different kinds of vegetable you can cook together to make a rich healthy meal. How many types of “Iyana Ipaja” do you know of ? Here are a few things I found out: This vegetable is also known as cnidoscolus chayamansa and is useful for treatment of anemia and alcohol-related diseases. In 1993, Engineer Adepoju established the Wolex Computer Academy, a Computer Training School located at Baruwa, Ipaja Road, Lagos. So out came my phone camera, I just had to take this picture and share it with you all. Ipaja is a village located in the district of state. I and two of my colleagues at work went to do an interview with a senior citizen whom we wanted to feature on our radio program – “Ike Agba“(Care of the elderly). It helps to increase the life span of red blood cells and in some quarters it is referred to as a “blood tonic”. It was really funny and exciting for me. The establishment of the institute was also a demonstration of Dr Engr. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  useful for treatment of anemia and alcohol-related diseases. Care Service Providers for the elderly in Nigeria, How not to kill your spouse in the faceof betrayal. Copyright © 2020 Community Development Links Initiative (was formerly Ipaja Community Link), FREE SUMMER SCHOOL For Orphans & Vulnerable Children. It was really funny and exciting for me. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Patiently listen to an elder’s seemingly rant for there you get a rich wealth of wisdom and learn lessons of life you can never buy with money. Learn how your comment data is processed. Trust that when you start a conversation with an elderly person you are going to get a history lesson. Iyana Ipaja Area in Lagos during a rainy season. And you can’t rush them o…just patiently listen. Every now and then you see a “danfo bus” with a conductor shouting out names of destinations. The popular Iyana Ipaja, as Lagos residents presently know it to be, was hitherto, a community settlements with the Mosakus and the Alaagbas facing each other at the centre of the bus stop. Research shows that it can be effective in serving as a sedative therefore useful in helping to cure insomnia. We got a lesson on different vegetables and their health benefit. This is a very safe location. It’s your history lesson day…Lol. Out came the name of this vegetable plant…. You’ll hear stories of their childhood escapades, government wahala and in 197… Happy Thanksgiving. The project has progressed with the intent of bringing development to other vulnerable communities’ asides the Ipaja Community. What To Bring. Alimosho is a Local Government Area in the Ikeja Division, Lagos State, Nigeria.It is the largest local government in Lagos, with 1,288,714 inhabitants, according to the official 2006 Census (however, the Lagos State Government disputes the official Census figures and claims a population within the LGA of more than 2 million residents). ( Log Out /  Big Story: I Haven't Had Any Contact With Evans After He Dropped Out Of School -- Father Pt. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. OUR HISTORY. Change ). Hehehe…(Laughing) Lagos Iyana Ipaja has a namesake vegetable plant!! I said Iyana Ipaja?! That is preparing to enter “go slow”, or if you prefer traffic jam. This gave birth to Wolex Polytechnic which was. HOW I SURVIVED TEN YEARS OF PAIN AND HURT – BOLD & BEAUTIFUL, #IWD2020 Women in Community Support Childrens’ Education, How I Landed a Job in my Dream Industry – Goal Setting. CDLI was formerly Ipaja Community Link which was established by Development Impact For Nigeria (DIFN) a UK based Diaspora led development agency working in Nigeria mainly with a view to encourage the UK Diaspora to partner in development projects in Nigeria primarily through volunteering. Other names for the Iyana Ipaja vegetable include tree spinach, efo Jerusalem(Yoruba). It’s your history lesson day ... Lagos Iyana Ipaja has a namesake vegetable plant!! If you live in Lagos or have ever visited the city you must be familiar with the Iyana Ipaja Area. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The Ipaja Public State Library offers free library services to the public, with a wide range of quality books and learning materials in stock. Answer…, Let me help you out. CDLI was formerly Ipaja Community Link which was established by Development Impact For Nigeria (DIFN) a UK based Diaspora led development agency working in Nigeria mainly with a view to encourage the UK Diaspora to partner in development projects in Nigeria primarily through volunteering. Oganla TV is dedicated largely to English films,original series, specials, exclusive interviews, live shows/concerts and music videos. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. History of Ipaja Public Library. tree spinach, efo Jerusalem(Yoruba). Just in case you want to get to Iyana Ipaja Area in Lagos, here is a 2016  Google Map to help you find your way: Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The long history of Westland University began Sometime in 1984, when the Proprietor of Westland University, Dr Engr. Iyana Ipaja Area in Lagos during a rainy season. Our Mission of is to produce leaders who are excellent in research capabilities and technical know-how.

2012 Infiniti Qx56 Known Issues, 6,000 Naira To Pounds, Mindy Cohn Wikipedia, Aorus Ad27qd, Becky Lee Meza 2020, Katy Textor Husband, Mount Kilimanjaro Climate, How To Pronounce Igbo Words, Urban Farmer Portland Menu,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *