hoodwinked schnitzel song lyrics

Hoodwinked Soundtrack Lyrics Fleming K. McWilliams and Jim Belushi - The Schnitzel Song Lyrics (yodeling) Schnitzel, the favorite treat For little girls and boys to eat Schnitzel Man can serve them quick It's a schnitzel on a stick "No more spoons, use your hands!" Search. [G F C E D Bb] Chords for Hoodwinked - The Schnitzel Song (with lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Schnitzel Song Lyrics by Fleming K. McWilliams and Jim Belushi. A sweet spot for lyrics. For little girls and boys to eat<br> Schnitzel Man can serve them quick<br> "No more spoons, use your hands!"<br> Says the friendly Schnitzel Man<br> "Make sure you keep an extra one<br> For later in your leiderhosen!"<br> The stick that's served with dough and meat<br> "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, too!<br> Schnitzel me and schnitzel you!"<br> "To sing on stage has been my dream;<br> Or even at the movie screen"<br> "I want to sell the bunyan cream;<br> To be a German Charlie Scheen"<br> "I want to be a yodel man;<br> To sing with Happy Yodel band"<br> "To miss this dream would make sick;<br> But for now I serve the schnitzel stick!"<br> "They'll taste good!"<br> "For the schnitzel stick!"<br> "Eat them to grow big and thick<br> It's a schnitzel on a stick!"<br>. Hoodwinked movie. Artists Lyrics Albums News Contact. Hoodwinked: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Tracklist . Music. 2. The Schnitzel Song by Fleming K. McWilliams (Ft. Jim Belushi) Lyrics (Missing Lyrics) 12. Artists Lyrics Albums. Says the friendly Schnitzel Man "Make sure you keep an extra one For later in your leiderhosen!" The Schnitzel Song (Fleming K. Mcwilliams/jim Belushi) lyrics Soundtrack: Hoodwinked (yodeling) Schnitzel, the favorite treat For little girls and boys to eat Schnitzel Man can serve them quick It's a schnitzel on a stick "No more spoons, use your hands!"

Highlander: The Search For Vengeance 123movies, Last Train To Clarksville Tab, Denise Brown Today, Bmw X3 Xdrive30e Mpg, Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses Full Movie Kisscartoon, The Witch's Guide To Self-care Pdf, Everyday Stalinism Pdf, Rainey Gaffin, Lse Student Hub, La Roue De La Fortune Meaning, Watch The Baxter, Bradlee Van Pelt Net Worth, Roxy Swimwear Sale, Break Ke Baad Songs, Eva Cassidy - Time After Time Chords, Felix Silla Movies And Tv Shows, Psych Out Game, Audi R10 Tdi Engine Specs, Ferrari 812 Superfast Gta 5, Wow Troll Hunter Transmog, Lamborghini Egoista Top Speed 2020, Mama Said Lyrics Meaning, T20 Gta 5 Real-life, Gucci Mane New Album 2020, 3d Ultrasound Cost, The Thief Of Bagdad Netflix, Nobody Lives Forever Sherlock Holmes, Upton Sinclair Books In Order, 2006 Infiniti M35x Review, Maserati Levante 2020 Price, Winamp Classic, The Great Raid On Camp Cabanatuan Primary Source, Empire Of The Sun Seattle, Wait For A While Or Wait A While, Who Is Erica Mena Married To, Adam Reed Interview, Gwendolen Fairfax Quotes, Destiny 2: The Whisper Quest 2020, The Vicomte Of Bragelonne Chapters, Sunderland Glass History, Jessica Simpson Net Worth, Chris Sullivan This Is Us,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *