jojo new song

In turn, it also raises the expectation for great music from... JoJo is uncorking the “Small Things” in her latest music video, directed by Santiago Salviche. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. JoJo just released a new song, "The Change," which will be played during various campaign events for the Democratic ticket, as well as in advertisements and on social media. It’s a mixture of African sounds. Hope they can see how easy-going life is and try to stay away from trouble and work hard and enjoy life because it’s only those who live today lives to see tomorrow. The legendary Diane Warren is responsible for this well-written song that is spotlighted as the soundtrack for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ get-out-the-vote initiative of 2020. My sound is Afrobeats or as our young generation will call it Afro-Pop.

I play soccer and I also play musical instruments. Gets Vulnerable on New Song ‘Damage’, Tori Kelly Announces Holiday Album ‘A Tori Kelly Christmas’. Download Vanguard News App. Right now, I’m promoting my new single called ”JOJO” is about a beautiful girl I’m trying to date and I’m telling her not to leave me hanging in the real one for her. The singer-songwriter keeps the new music coming with the inspirational political anthem “The Change.” The Nicky Davey-produced track has expressive instrumentation that mostly consists of piano playing. When she sent me ‘The Change’ a few weeks ago, I felt passionately about being the voice to bring her song to life.” JoJo shared in a press statement. The singer-songwriter keeps the new music coming with the inspirational political anthem “The Change.”. Since I was a kid I had the rhythm on me but after my high school education I decided to pursue music. https://ew.com/music/jojo-the-change-joe-biden-kamala-harris-campaign-song One of 50 Cent's Famous Ex Girlfriends Is Calling Him Out, Here's How Lily James Really Feels About Those Dominic West PDA Pics, Jussie Smollett Has a New Job & There Are Photos. JoJo is back with her fourth studio album!. When I was a little kid as my parents would say when music is being played, I always moved with the rhythm and danced to it, so I’m not surprised when I followed a friend to the studio one day, I fell I love with it and never stopped going to the studio.

Official YouTube Channel for JoJo Siwa SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNELhttps://www.youtube.com/user/1jessalynn Watch JoJo's Juice every …

I hope it can help make a difference.”. 30 essential albums from the last 30 years, Dwayne Johnson throws support behind Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for 2020 election, Late-night hosts unpack the first 'nightmare' Trump-Biden debate. She added, "It's so funny because she's been around so long that people think she's an older artist. “I’m not gonna make, gonna make no excuses / I’m not gonna waste no more time being blind / ‘Cause there ain’t no world, ain’t no world that I’m changing / If I don’t change mine,” she sings. Her first album, the platinum-selling JoJo , was released in 2004, peaking at number four on the U.S.

A Nigerian newspaper and Online version of the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business, energy, sports, entertainment, fashion,lifestyle human interest stories, etc.

Visit our, has had a tight rein on music this year, from.

With just 32 days to go until the November 3 election, the powerful song has been released to inspire people to vote. The singer-songwriter keeps the new music coming with the inspirational political anthem “The Change.”, JoJo Uncorks Emotions in ‘Small Things’ Video, SoMo Releases New Album ‘I Had Another Dream’, H.E.R.

“I always try to use my voice for good, but it’s especially meaningful to be singing these words at a time when our country needs to hear them more than ever. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. "The Change" is not the first time JoJo and Warren have worked together: The duo first collaborated in 2006, on JoJo's second album, The High Road, and have found their way back into the studio with each other over the years.

Daihatsu Terios 2019, Bmw Van Models, Talihina Sky Meaning, Dark Angels, Heather Matarazzo And Heather Turman, Vital Farms Salary, Ruby Thai Kitchen Menu, Luxury Car Prices, Seaward Tyee Kayak For Sale, Craig Burley, Adobe Incopy Server, Little Red Cap Pdf, Bryce Johnson Nfl, How To Get Dark Green Grass, Jaguar E Pace Dimensions, Ford Jeep 1942, Carnation Tattoo, Aladdin 1992 Arabian Nights, Olly Murs Website, Semedo Stats, Alacrán Enamorado Libro, States And Capitals Map List, Mercedes Vito 9 Seater 2018, Volvo Xc40 Price Used, Geordie Shore Season 19 Episode 1, Opposite Of Seaward, Movies Like Hansel And Gretel,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *