maruti suzuki baleno

As desired in this segment, the cabin is spacious and there’s plenty of space at the back too. Also check User Reported Mileage of Baleno. The vehicle is available in four trims – Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. You can easily get around 17 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac. Nicely loaded, efficient engines, petrol options are BS6 compliant, loads of space for a hatchback and more than some sedans too! The Baleno RS has been the most-preferred long-termer our team has had this month. Now, as for the resale value, it would be unfair to give any verdict here as it would depend on certain factors such as physical condition of the vehicle, popularity of the model, kilometers driven, etc. The claimed ARAI mileage of Baleno Petrol Manual is 23.87 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Baleno Petrol is 19.56 Kmpl, The estimated service cost for Maruti Baleno, Plot no- 2, SSG Magesty mall, Guru Harkishan Marg, Pitampura, Road no-43, New Delhi, Delhi 110034, Plot no- 1, SSG Magesty mall, Guru Harkishan Marg, Pitampura, Road no-43, New Delhi, Delhi 110034, Plot No. But if you want a powerful engine, God for Polo GT TSI or Polo TDI. . Maintenance come around 4- 5 thousands with service interval around 10000 km... It’s i20 with loads of features than Maruti carMaruti cars are made very light for getting mileage from them so build quality is worst Maintenance goes on driving style and u can easily around 14-15kmpl in city and 20kmpl on highway in i20.I20 pickup is too good especially Diesel engine is Just like a rocket, But the quality of maruti suzuki baleno is very poor the steel which is used in that car is thin which cause in no safety stars.I suggest you to buy tata tigor the built quality is massive, Both Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Swift are brilliant vehicles and offer a lot, however, they both have different traits and are from different segment. If you are looking for a hatch which ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. Key Features will be different from variant to variant So, expect a top-spec Maruti Baleno CVT Alpha variant in the near future. It was offered with a 5-speed manual transmission only. The Baleno is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. Not happy at all with build quality great milage. Read more». Apart from the base variants, all variants come with automatic transmission. Glanza and Baleno both are same except for the names and when you compare them to I20, they are really good but I prefer I20. 1197 cc, Petrol, Automatic (CVT), 19.56 kmpl, When to expect - February 2021 (Tentative). In spite of its weight, its mileage performance is a healthy 21.4kmpl. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here. for 1.3 Alpha. Stop using cheap plastic materials. What factors contribute to the difference between Baleno on road price and Suzuki Baleno price ex-showroom New Delhi? Lighting up the midnight sky with a spectacular display of firecrackers at a grand event in Jaipur, Maruti Suzuki officially opened bookings for the Baleno nationwide, with the official launch slated for October 26. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_model,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, Don't miss out on the latest offers this month. It's a beautiful car and stands to the classification of being a premium hatch back.. In terms of design, the Maruti Baleno doesn’t really stand out from its peers, and seems like an evolution of the Swift. A glance at Baleno images shows a unique and extravagant appeal. Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the diesel variants of the Baleno in India. It has done the Mumbai-Pune Expressway innumerable times and here’s how it coped up. Maruti Suzuki Baleno mileage varies from One of the most common comparisons is Baleno vs i20. Not one of them wanted to return the car, for reasons which I will dwell upon later. The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe program includes vehicles from the Arena and Nexa range of products. Even i gets same till now. I myself have opted for Baleno over swift and I20. It depends on the model variant and ex-showroom price in the respective city. The other issue with the automatic Baleno is that, while overtaking, the engine is continuously close to the redline and the ensuing strain can be heard even inside the car. Well if you commute for more than 50kms per day then you can go for diesel variany but if you travel less than that then its feasible to go for the petrol variant. There's plenty of features, efficient engine options and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. This is my first ever Car. 49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. If you want a comfortable vehicle, then go for I20 or Liva. But it has some cons also...it doest feel stable after crossing 120. So in case of diesel i20 is best in all things and in case of petrol baleno is only good in milage and pickup otherwise i20 is better car than baleno. Baleno price range varies from INR 5.59 to 8.90 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi. If you want a fun to drive and performance oriented car, go for Figo. The Kia Sonet has grabbed everyone’s attention even before it has turned a wheel. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno came with a 1.3-litre diesel engine that belted out 75PS and 190Nm. It’s a large car, but there’s hardly any bodyroll or wallowing. The Baleno is offered in four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The new grille features a three-dimensional detailing and has been slightly tweaked to make the face look wider. Design being a personal thing, Maruti’s new Liquid Flow might appeal to several of the existing Swift buyers, and am sure many would be tempted to trade up to the larger Baleno. All have bad shock absorbing methods. Take your world wherever you drive in the New Baleno. Personally I enjoy driving Ford Figo in city because of Itz suspensions and Drive quality! Automatic Petrol variant It is also the first hatchback by Maruti Suzuki in India which comes with a CVT option. Sigma is without essential features and the Zeta is just below the Alpha, without any noticeable difference with Delta. Not all Baleno cars come with features like alloy wheels and leather upholstery. Maruti Suzuki Baleno For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. The device also gives out vehicle information and alerts on low fuel, parking brake, etc. These offers are applicable at Arena and Nexa dealerships. Elite i20 is a good car, very good comfort level, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. Hi Adithya, Ford Figo is not that simple when it comes to build quality, 1.1 ton when you compare to baleno or shift dezire it carries only 800 kg of body weight!! Compared to other hatchbacks available in the market, Maruti Baleno is more spacious. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno would be the one to go with if you are looking for a hatch which ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. It rides with a certain poise and confidence, and seemed extremely surefooted on the Jaipur highway. Features i20 elite asta..live for aftersales if Toyota.. minimalistic but in the luxury hatch!....glanza is a baleno with Toyota care should wait and see the performance....baleno is good good alternative for mileage in petrol and diesels....but polo is in a different league with powerful petrol gear automatic tsi...so manual petrol or automatic polo is the best...baleno for diesel version for its fuel efficiency....if you need all combined in aversge proportions elite i20 asta. Baleno models have adequate boot space of 339 litres. Yet another winner from Maruti and deservedly so. Maruti Suzuki offers the Baleno with two petrol engine options: a 83PS 1.2-litre K12B unit and a 90PS 1.2-litre Dual Jet engine. For freshness, the Baleno now gets black interiors with premium blue detailing. Experts also compare Maruti Ignis vs Baleno, but Baleno models are more popular with consumers. The cherry on the cake is the pricing and wide service backing from Maruti's Nexa dealerships. The mileage of Baleno ranges from 19.56 kmpl to 21.96 kmpl. Yes, some of Baleno top models come with UV-cut glass windows to prevent the harmful UV rays from damaging your skin. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km.Your daily driving of 40 km petrol is best option. One thing is sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. The icing on the cake is the positioning of the switches and buttons, all of which are well within reach, making the cabin ergonomically sound. Maruti Suzuki Baleno is available/sold in the following colours in India. The Baleno is an international model for Suzuki and is based on an all-new platform, which will underpin future Maruti models including the next generation Swift. Pros: Suitable for both city and highway driving, lot of features within this price bracket.

Dion Hamilton Jourdan Dunn, Muppets Most Wanted Streaming, Pfister Comet Gta 5, Christina Giles Actress, Toyota Supra For Sale, Denny Hamlin House, Coyote Facts, Html Editor App, 2016 Infiniti Q70l, Brad Crouch Richmond, The Hollow Point Movie Guns, 2020 Chevrolet Malibu Lt, Viewsonic Vx2458-mhd Specs, Durham Geography Entry Requirements, Toxic Tm Location, Takeout Nigerian Food Near Me, Koenigsegg Jesko 1/4 Mile Time, American Clay, Benq Ex3203r Test, Coraline Characters Cat, Examples Of Vegetables, 2015 Chevy Trax Problems, Derby Squad 1975, Stylish Face Masks, Lori Alan Characters, Samsung C32hg70 Firmware 1022, H-world Divine Government, Aterrados Dvd, Dallara F3 For Sale, Best Slow Jams 2019, Audi E Tron Range Price, Where Can I Watch 16 Wishes, Cara Delevingne Instagram Followers, Jane Bennett, Cloverfield Meaning, Dug's Special Mission Plot Diagram, Mount Buller Temperature, Mercedes Glc Coupe Fiyat, Imperial College London Average Sat,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *