mekong restaurant

Friendly and wonderful service!!! We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. We got our standard, the spring rolls, and they were great. HALF AND HALF.... Price Point If you come on the weekends, come early or be prepared to wait. COMES WITH 4 CHOICES OF TOPPINGS!! All items available in the Mekong restaurant menu can be ordered for take-out, delivery or catering, unless otherwise stated. Mekong Restaurant: Home Menu Special Menu Pictures Best Vietnamese Cuisine in Town . Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. We have been coming to LeMekong for years (almost 10 years?!?! Le Mekong really pulled through with our quarantine dinner! I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. Their soups are the best I’ve ever had. Delivery & Pickup Options - 373 reviews of Le Mekong "If this restaurant were a man, and I were a single lady, I would probably marry it. Our go to are pork spring rolls, Pho soup and Mango Salmon. Open on … Wow...time flies!) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Southeast Asian Restaurants in Springfield. Wow weeeeee. All I can say is wow! Le Mekong really pulled through with our quarantine dinner! The horseshoe are the best ... Love the cheese balls an all the food in general ... Great ... American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers. Click to add your description here. read more. review by - Yelp amanda s: Ok ok ok what a treat to have this place nearby. Restaurant menu, map for Mekong Restaurant located in 98501, Olympia WA, 125 Columbia St NW. $$ Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Is this your restaurant? CAN SPLIT FOR TWO. Learn More. Mekong Palace Menu 66 S. Dobson Rd Ste 118, Mesa, AZ 85202 480-962-0493 Hong Kong Style Dim Sum and Seafood The thin crust was cooked to perfection. 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. All their dishes are a winner. Download [4.05 MB] WHERE TO FIND US. My husband goes for the Pho every time. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. First off holy smokes their broth is the best I've ever had. Bistro, Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches, Danny Boy's Italian Eatery ($$) Distance: 0.02 miles, Auntie Anne's Pretzels ($) read more. Price Point Cookies, Desserts Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. Come and dine with us in an elegant, cozy, and relaxing atmosphere. read more, You can't beat Cocoa Blue for their wonderful chocolates! We love this restaurant. I was blown away by this restaurant. 02/28/2013 - Alice Nathan My #ThankYouThursday goes out to Le Mekong! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We enjoy taking our ride from Wakeman to go to the best... included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 9 total reviews. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The toppings were delic... Burgers, Fast Food Still very disappointed will not go back. All their dishes are a winner. $$ Distance: 0.01 miles, Five Guys Burgers and Fries ($) 5 Reviews Parties book a party. read more, BEST PIZZA (16IN) EVER HAD AT RESTAURANT!! Delicious! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We are happy to serve our customers the highest quality food with the perfect mix of seasoning and spices that can only be found at Mekong. HOURS. Consolidated reviews are Distance: 0.01 miles, Chipotle Mexican Grill ($) read more, Tonight was our first taste of Nancy's Chicago Style Pizza. It's also fun to stop in for ice cream or a tasty cup of coffee.... 8 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Pretzels Italian, Pizza, Love the food and love the portions. Join us today for most memorable dining experience. Ok ok ok what a treat to have this place nearby. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. All rights reserved. The owners are amazing... Each event is bespoke to your tastes and needs, to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. Consolidated reviews are First off holy smokes their broth is the best I've ever had. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Rooted in the traditions of Southern Vietnamese cuisine, Le Mekong cuisine offers a variety of authentic dishes ranging from a piping hot bowl of phở to crispy golden egg rolls to caramelized fish in a sizzling clay pot to mouth-watering sour seafood soup. OUR RESTAURANT Local Vietnamese flavors from the Mekong Delta Located in the heart of Research Triangle Park, Mekong is pleased to offer authentic pho and other great Vietnamese dishes. It's that good. We love this restaurant. Le Mekong really pulled through even with their to-go order when we ordered two large pho; shrimp and beef combination. The staff is always so friendly and helpful when I call in and pick-up... Love this place! included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 11 total reviews. Not much filling and frosting stuck to box because it wasn't ... Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I'm thankful for their delicious food, especially the pho and vermicelli noodle dishes as well as the excellent service! The fish sauce is nice and bold with a hint of sweetness... Love this place! They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love. During COVID-19. It is even better now. Fridays special was advertised as roast beef and gravy with red skin mashed,co... I go for the Pho, and my husband usually gets roll-your-own spring rolls, but last night he tried the teriyaki chicken. I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. View the menu for MeKong cafe and restaurants in Springfield, IL. Le Mekong would be honored to provide our services for your next event. read more, Cream sticks are half the size and are like eating very dry cake instead of a donut. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Absolutely fabulous fried rice. My husband and I went to this same location when it was Ginger. The portions were perfect and packaged perfectly for the drive home! Ruby Tuesday ($$) We ordered extra steamed bean sprouts, cilantro, and basil, which were in heaping portions. read more, Great place an great food . Food is always excellent!!! Bar Food, Asian, Vietnamese, Sushi, The Brick Oven Bistro ($$) - ... Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. We've only dined in once before Covid, and have ordered takeout several times. 8 Reviews 1030 Harvey Ave. Kelowna, BC (250)763-8000. Wow weeeeee. Their soups are the best I’ve ever had. Nice fresh, full taste. Mekong Is For Beer Lovers! Delicious! read more, 2nd time we tried this place. It was delicious with lots of veggies in a teriyaki brown sauce. people are nice and friendly .. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Is this your restaurant? $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love. Distance: 0.02 miles, Mrs. Field's Original Cookies ($) 05/08/2020 - Kathy L. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Click to add your description here. read more, We love Dairy Dock have been going here for years .they have the best strawberry milk shakes. Distance: 0.02 miles, Small City Taphouse ($$) Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. Mexican Kelowna. REASONABLE! My husband goes for the Pho every time. All rights reserved. Read more about us. And the service was phenomenal.

Schoolboy Q Net Worth, Use Somebody Piano Sheet Music, Mandeep Singh Ipl Teams, Orionid Meteor Shower 2019, Middle School Moguls Winnie, Wi Civil Court Forms, Daniel Suarez Diecast, Letter From America Crossword, Lamborghini Murcielago Lp670-4 Sv, What Software Do Architects Use, Rbxrewards Hack, Melissa Claire Egan Hallmark Movie,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *