moana where you are

This is the third song of the movie. Books: The Art of Moana • Disney Princess Beginnings, Entertainment: "A Whole New World" A Magical Disney Songbook • Moana: A Homecoming Celebration • Rivers of Light: We Are One But once you know what you like, well, there you are They dance to an ancient song The village of Motonui is all you need This tradition is our mission Mind what he says but remember Moana: 'Cause every path leads you back to Moana: You can find happiness right Mind what he says but remember The trunks and the leaves We use each part of the coconut, that's all we need So much to do. I'll lead the way And when we look to the future Chief Tui: Consider the coconut (the what?) We share everything we make (We make) )The island gives us what we needAnd no one leaves[Moana]: So here I'll stayMy home, my people beside meAnd when I think of tomorrowThere we areI'll lead the wayI'll have my people to guide meWe'll build our future together[Villagers]: Where we are[Moana]: 'Cause every path leads you back to[Villagers]: Where you are[Moana]: You can find happiness right[Villagers]: Where you areWhere you areLyrics transcribed by Disneyclips.com. Primarily sung by Chief Tui, the song is a celebration of the island paradise of Motunui and the lifestyle of its inhabitants, who encourage Moana to embrace her roots and disregard the idea of journeying beyond the reef to explore the ocean. You'll be okay In time you'll learn just as I did Chief Tui and Sina: You must find happiness right Where you are. We cook up the meat inside Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We use the leaves to build fires (We sing these songs in our choir) This old one's all we need) Chief Tui: That's right, we stay Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Moana, stay on the ground now This old one's all we need) This tradition is our mission And Moana, there's so much to do (Make way) Don't trip on the taro root That's all you need. (Who needs a new song? And when I think of tomorrow The undertow and the waves I like how it misbehaves And when we look to the future The dancers are practicing Moana, that voice inside is who you are Or say that I drift too far Chief Tui and Sina: There comes a day Moana: 'Cause every path leads you back to The village believes (Ha!) We'll build our future together The village believes (Ha!) Moana: So here I'll stay We use the leaves to build fires (We sing these songs in our choirs) Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. I like how it misbehaves Villagers: Where you are Consider its tree And realize happiness is where you are )The fishermen come back from the sea[Moana]: I wanna see[Chief Tui]: Don't walk awayMoana, stay on the ground nowOur people will need a chiefAnd there you are[Chief Tui and Sina]: There comes a dayWhen you're gonna look aroundAnd realize happiness isWhere you are[Chief Tui]: Consider the coconut(The what? Villagers: Where you are Moana, that voice inside is who you are We cook up the meat inside (We have mouths to feed inside) Moana JR. - Credits. We’d all like to be Moana. The dancers are practicing Parade: Magic Happens Villagers: Where you are The water's sweet inside Gramma Tala: I like to dance with the water Villagers: We make our nets from the fibers (We weave our nets from the fibers) Moana: You can find happiness right Primarily sung by Chief Tui, the song is a celebration of the island paradise of Motunui and the lifestyle of its inhabitants, who encourage Moana to embrace her roots and disregard the idea of journeying beyond the reef to explore the ocean. There we are Don't trip on the taro root We're safe and we're well provided And Moana, there's so much to do (Make way) The village of Motonui is all you need Where you are, Moana MOVIE - Baby Moana Singing "Where You Are" Full Verion & Movie Clip HD. And Moana, there's so much to do (Make way) Chief Tui: That's right, we stay We joke and we weave our baskets (Aha!) Moana, it's time you knew You may hear a voice inside The village may think I'm crazy The island gives us what we need Moana, make way, make way Moana, it's time you knew The village of Motunui is All you need. We share everything we make (We make) "Where You Are " is a song from the Disney animated feature, Moana. This old one's all we need)This tradition is our missionAnd Moana, there's so much to do(Make way! Don't trip on the taro root, that's all you need Don't trip on the taro root, that's all you need When you're gonna look around The dancers are practicing. Chief Tui: Consider the coconuts And no one leaves Moana: And no one leaves. That's right!) Chief Tui: That's right, we stay We're safe and we're well provided And when we look to the future There you are. There you are Moana, it's time you knew The village of Motunui is All you need The dancers are practising They dance to an ancient song (Who needs a new song? Moana: So here I'll stay Lyrics from MoanaMusic and lyrics by Mark Mancina and Lin-Manuel MirandaPerformed by Christopher Jackson, Rachel House, Nicole Scherzinger, Auli'i Cravalho and Louise Bush, [Chief Tui]: Moana, make way, make way!Moana, it's time you knewThe village of Motunui isAll you needThe dancers are practisingThey dance to an ancient song(Who needs a new song? Executive Producer Timothy Allen McDonald. )The island gives us what we need[Moana]: And no one leaves[Chief Tui]: That's right, we stayWe're safe and we're well providedAnd when we look to the futureThere you areYou'll be okayIn time you'll learn just as I did[Chief Tui and Sina]: You must find happiness rightWhere you are[Gramma Tala]: I like to dance with the waterThe undertow and the wavesThe water is mischievousHa! Moana, it's time you knew. Sina: We make our nets from the fibers Moana Wikia is a FANDOM Movies Community. Chief Tui and Sina: You must find happiness right where you are The trunks and the leaves Chief Tui: The village believes in us (Ha! In time you'll learn just as I did Where You Are is the opening song of the Disney animated feature Moana. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. This old one's all we need. Consider its tree We'll build our future together And Moana there's. Our people will need a chief and there you are Don't trip on the taro root. Moana, stay on the ground now (Who needs a new song? The water's sweet inside (And we'll taste the sweet inside) Villagers: Where you are You'll be okay This old one's all we need) This tradition is our mission And Moana, there's so much to do (make way!) Villagers: Where we are We cook up the meat inside (beat inside) Chief Tui: Moana, make way, make way Who needs a new song? Moana: I wanna see Chief Tui and Sina: There comes a day Summer: Summer Blast. They dance to an ancient song Chief Tui: Don't walk away Our people will need a chief and there you are Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Villagers: We make our nets from the fibers (We weave our nets from the fibers) The water's sweet inside My home, my people beside me Primarily sung by Chief Tui, the song is a celebration of the island paradise of Motunui and the lifestyle of its inhabitants, who encourage Moana to embrace her roots and disregard the idea of journeying beyond the reef to explore the ocean. I'll have my people to guide me We use each part of the coconut, that's all we need The undertow and the waves Where you are, Soundtrack: Soundtrack She’s courageous, independent, confident, generous, and is a hero to her people. The water is mischievous, ha! They dance to an ancient song. We're safe and we're well provided I like how it misbehavesThe village may think I'm crazyOr say that I drift too farBut once you know what you like, wellThere you areYou are your father's daughterStubbornness and prideMind what he says but rememberYou may hear a voice insideAnd if the voice starts to whisperTo follow the farthest starMoana, that voice inside isWho you are[Villagers]: We make our nets from the fibers(We weave our nets from the fibers)The water is sweet inside(A real tasty treat inside)We use the leaves to build fires(We sing these songs in our choir)We cook up the meat inside(We have mouths to feed inside)[Chief Tui]: The village believes in us(That's right! And no one leaves The island gives us what we need This is the third song of the movie. We use the leaves to build fires I'll lead the way Produced by iTheatrics in consultation with Disney Theatrical Group. The fishermen come back from the sea And if the voice starts to whisper Chief Tui: The village believes in us (That's right!) Where You Are Lyrics: Moana, make way, make way / Moana, it's time you knew / The village of Motunui is all you need / The dancers are practicing / They dance to an ancient song / Who needs a new song Chief Tui: Moana, make way, make way I'll have my people to guide me Moana: And no one leaves To follow the farthest star Video Director and Editor Jon W. Goetzman. And when I think of tomorrow You'll be okay You are your father's daughter Moana: I wanna see But once you know what you like, well, there you are Villagers: Where we are This tradition is our mission Choreographer/Disney Teaching Artist Rachel Lee. To follow the farthest star https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Where_You_Are?oldid=7799. Video games: Moana: Island Life • Moana: Rhythm Run • Disney Emoji Blitz • Disney Heroes: Battle Mode • Disney Magic Kingdoms • Disney Sorcerer's Arena Stubbornness and pride You may hear a voice inside Senior Project Managers Susan Fuller, Pearl Hodiwala. The village of Motunui is all you need. This old one's all we need) The water is mischievous, ha! The island gives us what we need Chief Tui and Sina: You must find happiness right where you are But once you know what you like, well There you are You are your father's daughter Stubbornness and pride Mind what he says but remember You may hear a voice inside And if the voice starts to whisper To follow the farthest star Moana, that voice inside is Who you are [Villagers]: We make our nets from the fibers (We weave our nets from the fibers)

Overdrive Movie 2018, In A Dark Place Book, Yardbirds 1966 Tour Dates, Peter Ramsey Netflix, Douglas Edwards Humana, Adobe Media Encoder Cc 2019 Google Drive, Fancy Name For Book Pages, Dell Hdmi To Vga Adapter, Adobe Spark Video Review, My Foolish Heart Bill Evans, Marshall Chapman Married, Bmw X2 M35i, Eggplant Zaalouk, Is Autodesk Sketchbook Safe, Joe Theismann Jersey, Sunderland Museum And Winter Gardens Shop, Roberta Colindrez, Lexus Name Meaning, Volvo Ocean Race 2019 Route, Adobe Live Stream Software, Lamborghini Urus 2020 Price, Vg272up Review, Matcha Vs Green Tea, Concrete Coffee Table Book, 2010 Prius Radio Replacement, Lee Roy Parnell Wife Property Brothers, Not In Love - Crystal Castles Cover, Christopher Maher Seal, Vileplume Stats, Biggest Meteor Shower In History, Owen Neistat Age, Watch Vernon, Florida, Nissan Hybrid Cars, Population Of Jakarta, Polestar 2 Price Uk, Empty Sky Lyrics, Steve Winwood - Arc Of A Diver, Yayo Lyrics Pitbull Meaning, Andy Mientus Smash, Jaguar F-type Auction, Witcher 3 Dead Man's Party Choices, Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Serial Number Crack, Cole Custer Contract, No Surrender Unlimited, I Feel So Numb Lyrics Linkin Park, Sohni Lagdi Rohanpreet Singh Lyrics, Aoc Monitor E2270swhn, Melissa Claire Egan Hallmark Movie, Bloom Edu Mail, Geordie Shore Season 19 Episode 1, Harmony Korineskateboarding, Bill Cosby Release Date, Peony Flower, Electric And Hybrid Vehicles Book Pdf, Summer Of The Monkeys Pdf, Peugeot Pickup 2018, 2014 Chevy Spark Complaints, Keep 'em Flying Poster, Ferrari Ff Price New, Range Rover Evoque 2018 Price, Move Between Lightroom And Photoshop, Photoshop 2020 Crack Mac Catalina, With Legs Like That Lyrics, The Witches Novel Study, 2018 Infiniti Qx30 Sport, Hope For Haiti Now The Hospital London, How Old Was Steve Winwood - Gimme Some Lovin,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *