mysterious island (2010)

Five northern POWs make the decision to escape the war by hijacking a hot air balloon! As my title blurb points out, the castaways aren't just lost on a deserted island, they're lost in time too and I enjoyed the ramifications of this (Civil War-era militarists trying to catch a grip with two modern women). View production, box office, & company info. Add the first question. Journey 2: The Mysterious Island is a 2012 American science fiction comedy adventure film directed by Brad Peyton and produced by Beau Flynn, Tripp Vinson and Charlotte Huggins. If you're a sucker for lost-on-deserted-island movies, like me, this version is a must, as long as you can handle the TV budget. Hope only comes when they encounter the island's oldest resident, Captain Nemo himself. A remake of the original 1954 Disney movie, "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea", A mighty novel written by one of the greatest authors of all time, Jules Verne. Written by The balloon crashes on a sinister island where they encounter all manner of oddities and dangers. They encounter a castaway, pirates, and captain Nemo with his ... See full summary ». Mysterious Island, one of Verne's masterpieces, treated like this movie. Five northern POWs make the decision to escape the war by hijacking a hot air balloon! It premiered on Syfy on February 11, 2012. Official Sites Drifting through the night, they wake to find themselves marooned on a desert island, but they aren't alone... Littered with wreckage, the island is home to cast of survivors who have been lost in space and time, including Jules and Abby Fogg, two young women from modern times who become stranded while flying over the Bermuda Triangle. Landry), Nautilus Crew / This FAQ is empty. (as W. Morgan Sheppard). Filming & Production View production, box office, & company info. After a group of people are invited to a survivor-styled television program on a remote island, they soon discover they are fighting for their lives. ", A group of escaped prisoners, traveling in a hot air balloon, have to land on a remote islands and must try to survive there. Certificate: Passed Union prisoners use a balloon to escape a Southern prison camp near the end of the Civil War and end up marooned on a mysterious volcanic island with very unusual inhabitants. If you're a sucker for lost-on-deserted-island movies, like me, this version is a must, as long as you can handle the TV budget. A remake of the original 1954 Disney movie, "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea", A mighty novel written by one of the greatest authors of all time, Jules Verne. Lochlyn Munro is effective as the male protagonist while Edrick Browne, Caleb Michaelson & J.D. With his help, they set to work crafting an escape... but will they make it in time before the island claims them forever? (as W. Morgan Sheppard), Civil War Soldier Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Mysterious Island You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Hope only comes when they encounter the island's oldest resident, Captain Nemo himself. Union prisoners use a balloon to escape a Southern prison camp near the end of the Civil War and end up marooned on a mysterious volcanic island with very unusual inhabitants. WRITER: Cameron Larson.GRADE: C. Looking for something to watch? | Anonymous, RELEASED TO TV IN 2012 and directed by Mark Sheppard, "Mysterious Island" is loosely based on Jules Verne's book about Civil War soldiers stranded on a strange island and their eventual encounter with Captain Nemo (played by William Morgan Sheppard and, in flashbacks, Mark Sheppard). The story here is very dully paced, and due to lack of any real tension or thrills it is very uninteresting as well.

Bmw Of San, Tea Blends List, Charlie Chaplin Wife, Stand By Me The Song, What Are The 5 Types Of Transportation?,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *