remy ma new music video

It is WEAK not WEEK! Sick beats. You can of course catch Chris Brown on the hook, as he shows off his signature dance moves throughout the music video. Because we all know Remy had mad work done to her body and Pap helps her write. Listen to Papoose & Remy Ma's new song "The Golden Child" featuring Angelica Villa. songs okay, love chris brown on the hook. A TRUE HATER NEVER GIVES CREDIT. Leave it to the ladies to do what the men often won’t. Im hoping she now realises she was wrong to go so hard at Nicki as its becoming extremely clear that her music will never reach 1/4 of the heights of a Nicki Minaj. What’s more, in keeping the treatment simple, the message was conveyed in an unfettered way. The Bronx rhymer also rides a horse in the visual, and features cameos from friends and stars like Rapsody, Yandy Smith and Juju C., among others. I love the video and song. Watch after the jump. Celebrating the chocolate hue, the visual was co-directed by Remy and ERG. Lol….. what a sad sad life you must have to harbor all of that disdain for someone you don’t know…. Renowned rapper Remy Ma has just dropped a brand new music video for “Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown),” and it features Drai’s resident R&B singer Chris Brown. Before The Decade Is Up Black Twitter Hilariously Revisits The Best #TwitterMomentsofTheDecade, Shaun King Talks About the Nathaniel Woods Case;…, Remy Ma On Being Determined To Make Space For More Than One Female MC [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW], Hip-Hop Spot: How Remy Ma Used Summer Jam To Take Shots At Nicki Minaj [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO], Gary’s Tea: Did Nicki Minaj Lie About Recreating Lil Kim’s Look? She never fails to rap off beat on EVERY track she records. Every time there is a Remy post you throw the same shade. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Instagram: @bellanaijaonline, The symbolism at the end of this video is so obviooooooous!!! Lauryn Hill’s Daugther Selah Marley Claims Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Copied Her…, Nene Leakes Allegedly Wanted $125,000 To Appear At Cynthia Bailey’s Wedding, ‘Respect’ First Look: Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Forest Whitaker & More…, Chart Check [Billboard 200]: Mariah Carey’s ‘The Rarities’ Debuted With Sales Of…, L.A. Reid Sells His Entire Songwriting and Publishing Catalogue, Chart Rewind: Janet Jackson’s ‘Runaway’ Raced To Its Hot 100 Peak This…, Performances: 2020 Billboard Music Awards [#BBMAs], Beyonce Announces Adidas x Ivy Park “Drip 2”, Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins Dishes On How Label Drama Derailed Michael Jackson’s ‘Invincible’…, Cardi B Reveals New Album Will Arrive In 2021. Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. Nasty attitude. Thank you for subscribing! Cardi and Iggy gets all my coins. The single was released last month with solid reaction from fans, and it’s a great release for Valentine’s Day as it encourages women everywhere to see the beauty in themselves. For the collaboration and the expectation, it could have been better. And P.S stop talking about how your body real and you write you’re on raps to throw shade at Nicki. Woman who ass is reak can speak English well and can freeestyle.nicevtrack nicki fans hate her guts cause she ended her in 7 mins, Ahead of the release of his debut studio album, ‘Leave Me Alone I’m Drunk,’ rapper O.T. Stop impersonating me you ugly wetback b|tch Latina chick aka Suicide! I know you wish you were me but enought is enough. She should be on the block looking like the around the way girl with Papoose or somebody…the video doesn’t match her lyrics, but it looks good…she looks good…but it’s going absolutely nowhere real fast lol…and Chris should try to find strong melodies like the one in this song for his own material…he sounds good..that’s all I got lol, Man not lying like B Spears with a mouth like Khia. Ugh unfortunately I’m gonna have to agree with Meme on this one. Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com With 2019 coming to an end, Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell has announced a fierce, five-day New Year’s Eve weekend…, Gucci Mane even incorporated the fashion brand into the cover art of his upcoming album, Woptober II, which is slated…, Drai's resident Meek Mill is partnering with Amazon for a docu-series which will take a deep look at the trials…, DRAI’S GUIDE: How to Prepare for a Dayclub, Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi Are on Location For “Guatemala” Video, Proceeds Will Be Donated to Volcano Relief, ‘Madden NFL 19’ Soundtrack to Feature Drai’s Residents Migos, Rae Sremmurd, TIP and More. It may get love in new york & Philly cannot see this doing much for her. Also you took no ones crown boo boo. Just don’t comment if you dislike her that much, damn! What are you waiting for? Copyright © 2020 Interactive One, LLC. The single was released last month with solid reaction from fans, and it’s a great release for Valentine’s Day as it encourages women everywhere to see the beauty in themselves. Why did Remy choose a sensual video treatment when her words sound so angry? Remy Ma & Lil' Kim burn the crown in New Music Video for "Wake Me Up" | WATCH, Skales Lends his Voice to the #EndSARS Protest with New Music "Tell Us", New Video: TY Bello feat. Remy Ma‘s “Wake Me Up,” featuring Lil Kim, is everything hip-hop fans seem to have been crying out for forever, especially from its female MCs.The team-up from two of rap’s greatest on a track immediately amounted to another takeover. This will flop just like her other single w/ Lil Kim. Renowned rapper Remy Ma has just dropped a brand new music video for “Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown),” and it features Drai’s resident R&B singer Chris Brown. Your email address will not be published. Remy and all this melanin. AJ Tracey - One More Time. It will not be a hit. FIRST , IMA FOXY DIE HARD FAN….FORGET PERSONALITY, FOXY GOT BARS!!! Oh Remy, hang it up already. Off beat and all…, hate the song, video is cute tho. all the women look fantastic… and chris brown looks like he’s out to get a pack of cigarettes from the corner store :\. The school system is failing, what are they teaching these kids? Remy doesn’t have fans, Nicki just has haters. David Nkennor & Yemi Adamolekun – Order (Spontaneous Song), Johnny Drille’s Rendition of “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley is so Timely. ?‍♂️, At 1.18 u can see her n******… lol © Copyright 2019 Drai's NightClub | All rights reserved. The song samples Mint Condition’s “Breaking My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and is the latest single off Remy Ma’s forthcoming album 7 Winters & 6 Summers. Dead lolol, Girl you stan for I-G-G-BYE..you have no room to talk about anybody “rapping off beat”, Real writer, rap crown taker. Learn how your comment data is processed. Remy Ma & Lil’ Kim released their much awaited collaboration last week “Wake Me Up“, which is also a build up to Remy’s “7 Winters 7 Summers” album set for release early 2018. All Rights Reserved. Normani Surpasses 2 Billion Streams on Spotify. Remy Ma promotes self love this Valentine’s Day in the video for ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ featuring Chris Brown. Although his surprise dropped mixtape, ‘Exit 68’ (click here to stream), never entered the Billboard 200, Jacquees is looking to reroute the effort’s chart narrative by giving another of its gems the video treatment. YOU DON’T LIKE REMY MA! The song is a flop but that’s nothing new. Nice video, but this song just doesn’t do it for me! Adele Set To Rock ‘SNL’ This Month! You can’t take a crown if you can’t make a hit, so that’s nothing new. Renowned rapper Remy Ma has just dropped a brand new music video for “Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown),” and it features Drai’s resident R&B singer Chris Brown. Your email address will not be published. Did writing that essay make you feel better? You’re acting like Jasmine, WE GET IT! Genasis enlists some big guns to assist with the latest single from the effort, ‘Back To You.’, In addition to tapping Chris Brown to lend his signature vocal stylings,… Read More. Music video by Terror Squad performing Lean Back. Sorry, not sorry? It serves as the latest taste of the rapper’s long-awaited sophomore album ‘Seven Winters & Six Summers’ – which arrives via new label Columbia Records later this year. Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Annd it is not that deep coz Cardi B keeps churning out hits. Nicki, your crown has been burned o. Don’t you just love these two. Sorry her sounded isn’t current or fresh enough for my palate. Vote: Who Should Be the 2021 Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner? At the end of the video, there is a flaming crown – which could be a veiled shot, or may be a symbolic death to the combative energy that chasing that so-called crown engenders. “As a proud black woman, I wanted to highlight black women and celebrate our beauty and strength,” said Remy, self-directing the video herself. Remy Ma promotes self love this Valentine's Day in the video for 'Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)' featuring Chris Brown. Problem with the video is Chris Brown. BellaNaija is not responsible for the content of external sites and news culled therefrom. This girls flow is garbage. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]. Exclusive: Brandy Talks Comeback Album, ‘Moesha’ Reboot, Biopic, & Much More! You have to first conquer the bubble under charts before you can talk about crowns. Just not her. Twitter: @bellanaija The team-up from two of rap’s greatest on a track immediately amounted to another takeover. We’re supporting other female rappers. The video is really nice tho. Your email address will not be published. She should have had another dude hit the hook to give the song legitimacy because how u gonna have dude sing on your ish when he don’t like black women? Genasis – ‘Back To You’ (featuring Chris Brown &…, New Video: Chris Brown & Young Thug – ‘Say You Love Me’, Chris Brown Joins Afro Nation 2021 Line-Up / Marks First European Performance…, New Song: O.T. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These mumble rappers could never ride a beat like this. Remy Ma & Lil’ Kim released their much awaited collaboration last week “Wake Me Up“, which is also a build up to Remy’s “7 Winters 7 Summers” album set for release early 2018. The single was released last month with solid reaction from fans, and it’s a great release for Valentine’s Day as it encourages women everywhere to see the beauty in themselves. Overall I love the message of this video celebrating the beauty of a such underrepresented “type of woman” in hip hop. She’s laying like Britney Spears with a potty mouth like Khia lol ? The dazzling clip features various beautiful women dressed in elegant shades of brown and gold. lmao folks kill me acting like this sh*t isnt gonna flop just as hard as all her other songs lmfaooo. Natural beautiful. Facebook: @bellanaija David Nkennor & Yemi Adamolekun - Order (Spontaneous Song), CaZe drops Visuals for "Insomnia" & "Wasted", Johnny Drille's Rendition of "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley is so Timely, Burna Boy & Tiwa Savage gave a Show-Stopping Performance at 1Xtra Live, New Video: Not3s feat. The video sees both MCs having fun as they roam through the outskirts of New York City. Kudos to all involved; here’s hoping this becomes the hit it deserves to be. Remy Ma‘s “Wake Me Up,” featuring Lil Kim, is everything hip-hop fans seem to have been crying out for forever, especially from its female MCs.

My Girl 2 Nick, Sneak Peek Wrong Results 2019, Charles Edwards Lighting, Chris Colfer And Will Sherrod, Dirt Plural, Nc Aoc Civil Calendars,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *