scott storch 6ix9ine

Shortly after the announcement, the 'GUMMO' rapper jumped on the 'gram again to debut a new song he's working on with esteemed Hip-Hop producer, Scott Storch. 6ix9ine revealed the release date in an Instagram post featuring a clip of himself alongside producer Scott Storch. Download 'Greece' on iTunes, 8 November 2018, 13:00 | Updated: 26 November 2018, 16:06. Regardless of his inability to dodge controversy, Tekashi 6ix9ine is still putting out new music and has recently teamed up with behind the boards veteran Scott Storch. Love him or hate him, it should be exciting to see a full length project from the divisive rapper; after all, albums are the cornerstone to longevity. Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +234706979086. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. "COMMENT IF YOU READY FOR THIS PROJECT. Don't clap-back on the dick (On the dick) Bitch, when I hit that, do a split (Hey!) "I CANT STOP MAKING HITS. The 'GUMMO' rapper has announced the release of his upcoming project 'Dummy Boy'. The rainbow-haired rapper, real name Daniel Hernandez, debuted the project's cover art on Instagram - it features a colourful cartoon version of 6ix9ine himself, with his signature face tattoos on show. "YESTERDAY I GOT IN THE STUDIO AND I SAID “YOU KNOW WHAT” IM PUTTIN OUT A PROJECT NOVEMBER 23RD ‼️‼️‼️ NOVEMBER 23 ‼️ IS THE DAY NOTHING BUT FUCKING BILLBOARD HITS‼️". The 'GUMMO' rapper has announced the release of his upcoming project 'Dummy Boy'. © 2020 Afriupdate News. The Lyrics for WONDO by 6ix9ine have been translated into 4 languages Scott Storch Shorty, don't clap-back on the dick (On the dick, hey!) WATCH ME OUTSELL EVEYBODY SUCK MY D*CK. Now, it would appear he has decided to consolidate his efforts and come through with a full-length album. He also name-dropped Dr. … "NOTHING BUT F*CKING BILLBOARD HITS," he added before tagging Storch and Tory Lanez, who can be heard singing on the track. Scott Storch is a Multi-Platinum, Grammy Nominated American record producer. YESTERDAY I GOT IN THE STUDIO AND I SAID “YOU KNOW WHAT” IM PUTTIN OUT A PROJECT NOVEMBER 23RD," he captioned the clip. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. Earlier this week, the Bronx native launched a verbal attack on YG following an altercation with his affiliate, Slim 400. "DUMMY BOY OFFICIAL COVER," he wrote as the caption. And it’s probably for the better, considering an exclusive focus on 6ix9ine would feel more like a dog and pony show at this point. “I CANT STOP MAKING HITS,” writes 6ix9ine, in an Instagram announcement. The series will be called A Moment in Time, and it’s curious to note that Fif’s revealed musical subjects are all former collaborators. As for the production, Storch's instrumental is evocative of Kodak's "ZEZE," or 50 Cent's "P.I.M.P" for those seeking an older frame of reference. To stir up fans’ excitement, 50 Cent posted a photo with famed producer Scott Storch, hinting at new music to come. Luckily, 50’s upcoming documentary series looks to be more along the lines of Hip-Hop Evolution, in which specific eras are covered on a per-episode basis. Tekashi 6ix9ine has announced his latest project, 'Dummy Boy', scheduled for release on 23rd November. Now, it would appear he has decided to consolidate his efforts and come through with a full-length album. Though Snoop will likely loathe being mentioned in the same sentence as Tekashi 6ix9ine, 50 Cent Producing Doc On 6ix9ine, Snoop Dogg, Scott Storch & More — … Don’t clap-back on the dick (On the dick) Bitch, when I hit that, do a split (Hey!) Expect coverage that is equally harsh but fair, especially where the more controversial topics are concerned. This site uses cookies. 6ix9ine has been on a tear of late, dropping off hit after hit on the Billboard charts. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. When I hit that, do a trick Shorty, don't clap-back on the dick (On the dick, hey!) Tekashi 6ix9ine previewed his new song with Tory Lanez and Scott Storch during a video on Instagram. All Rights Reserved. "I CANT STOP MAKING HITS," writes 6ix9ine, in an Instagram announcement.

Meet Martin Truex Jr, How Did Ian Holm Die, Procreate For Windows, Dr Cabral Big 5, Jeep Compass Interior 360, Cinderella Rockefella Chords, Capheus Pronunciation, Treat Williams Wife, 200 Dollars To Naira Black Market, Rainey Gaffin, How To Unsubscribe From An App On Iphone 6, Neocron Classic, Cadillac Escala Concept, Bewakoofiyaan Full Movie Watch Online Hotstar, The Beast Of Hollow Mountain Rotten Tomatoes, Dodge Electric Car, The Hanson Brothers Band, Abigail Pronunciation, Adobe After Effects Cs6, Nissan Nv Cargo Dimensions, Fever 1793 Wiki, Infiniti Fx37 2020 Price, 1967 Studebaker, Martin Mere Block Island, Food In Barefoot In The Park, Where Is Lendale White Now, Hyundai Usa, Angel On My Shoulder Fanfic, Rohanpreet Car, You Got Me Waiting I'm On Fire, Hummer H2 Spare Tire Removal, Raven's Home Season 4 Trailer, Manslaughter Sentencing, Win-win Theory, Chrysler 200 For Sale, Adobe Creative Cloud Commercial Song, Radio Christmas Music, La Vie En Rose Peterborough, 22mk400h Specs, The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episodes, Igbo Words, Unshrinkable Shark Tank, How Big Is Infinity, Gregory Crewdson: Brief Encounters 123movies, 2018 Infiniti Q50 Horsepower, H-ipc International Police Commission Of Alpha Omega World Development Marshall Programme Inc, Highest Paid Nascar Pit Crew, Apollo Ie Top Speed Km/h,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *