solar records artists

My favorites were their funkiest tracks, some which remind me of Cameo. He is the founder of Chicago based production company Peace Love Productions. Illustrated – ILLUSTRATED’ is singer/songwriter/producer Sean Layton’s latest project. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Products. We use cookies. Only show products performed by artist: Only show products containing tune: Only show products of format type: Only show products containing style: Submit Reset all filters. For those who don't know, Solar is the acronym for "Sounds of Los Angeles Records." The Deele: Babyface and LA Reid were in this group and they had some good funky r&b as well as pop ballads like "Two Occasions". Explore releases from the Solar Records (4) label. 2. This is Illustrated’s debut release entitled Mental Drug. Collage: Not a well known group but after buying their greatest hits, I liked some of it although it did not seem too unique. 7. 4. Rank the top SOLAR Records Artists Recently I bought all the greatest hits collections for these artists off Itunes (I never see them in stores) and I have discovered that it is some great music. Styles: Free, Hard Bop. I'm a BIG! Rank these artists from 1-8: Shalamar, The Deele, Lakeside, Midnight Star, The Whispers, Carrie Lucas, Dynasty, and Collage or tell your favorites with a favorite song. Dynasty: a good disco-funk group perhaps in a similar mold as Evelyn Champagne King and others. Lol! Carrie Lucas: Not as well known as the above but has a beautiful voice and great light disco arrangements. I also want to give props to the one Album that The Sylvers cut on Solar "The Concept," it's a very good album IMO! Get all the lyrics to songs by SOLAR Records and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Now that I think of it though, "The Men All Pause" and "Meeting in the Ladies Room" from post-SOLAR do sound a lot like Midnight Star. It figures that it took a British label to assemble a single label collection by American artists, but here it is. Favorite Song: No Parking On The Dancefloor. Wir verwenden Cookies. time fan of the Solar sound, I have two crates with nothing but Solar records, great stuff. We are an independent record label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Solar Records (4) releases. For those who don't know, Solar is the acronym for "Sounds of Los Angeles Records." It figures that it took a British label to assemble a single label collection by American artists, but here it is. All their big hits were for another label and that's all I know so far by them. Recently I bought all the greatest hits collections for these artists off Itunes (I never see them in stores) and I have discovered that it is some great music. Their music did not stand out as much to me as the others, but is solid dance music. I find their moving synth rhythms almost hypnotic.

Bugatti Limo Interior, Hummer H3 Price 2019, Suburban Girl Boutique Cypress, Tx, Bmw Convertible Autotrader, Morgan Plus Four, Ali Padilla Wedding, Imelda May It's Good To Be Alive Lyrics,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *