traffic in lekki today

Curators of Culture, Urban Living, Real Estate & Lifestyle in Lagos. “No isolation anymore, no quarantine in Lagos State, from Jakande Estate to Agungi, full hold up is going on right now,” the person, who recorded the video, could be heard saying. FOREX , BITCOIN and BINARY TRADER: Chanting anti-police brutality slogans, they called on the authorities to genuinely end the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), a notorious police unit that has been “disbanded” several times in the past but continued to operate. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Don’t try the beach road if you don’t have a strong SUV WITH AUXILIARY. width:100%; Thankfully there’s an ample supply of water, drinks, snacks and nuts from the street vendors on Lekki-Epe expressway. The exceptions to this are Sundays (still traffic but mild) so be prepared. “So, that could also be a factor in terms of the increased number of vehicles on the road. For those that are not fans of traffic, or those that just want to take a drive to clear their heads, I suggest you do that on a Sunday and although you might still witness traffic be rest assured that it will be mild. 16 Incredible Photos Of Lagos Some Years Back Compared To Today. So you have to plan your outings according to importance; Time sensitive outings require you to be on the road at least two hours before scheduled time to be on the safe side, either that or you are going to be late which is acceptable for casual outings. Footage of the gridlock, which was trending online, showed hundreds of vehicles stuck in traffic. If you have something to do in V.I by that time just abort the mission and reschedule. I've read almost every novel written by Chinua Achebe, Jeffrey Archer and Dan Brown. DO YOU NEED THE SERVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL FOREX, BITCOIN and BINARY TRADER TO HELP YOU TRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR WEEKLY 20% PROFIT?....Click here for details. } axis. #fca_eoi_form_12450 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox { } The traffic was said to have started at about noon as protesters blocked the road after the Ajah axis demanding that the rogue SARS division in the Police Force be disbanded. Tsaboin Traffic Talk is a Lagos Traffic App Solution/Platform that road users can use to help each other beat traffic by informing them about the traffic conditions, thereby providing others with information with which they can use to make smarter decisions about routes to take. A stranded motorist, who is a health worker, said on condition of anonymity that she had to abort her journey to a hospital in the Ikeja area of the state after spending three hours in the gridlock, adding that residents were not complying with the directive on the total lockdown of the state. No it isn’t New York, this is Lagos and it’s beautiful (Watch video), A NIGHT AT ILASHE/A GUIDE TO ENJOYING A TRIP, Lagos traffic life: How I cope - Lekki Republic, Budget hangouts: China town Victoria Island (Review) - Lekki Republic, 5 Places to meet potential dates in Lekki - Lekki Republic, Zipcodes of popular areas in Lekki & Ibeju, Checkout 20 good Secondary Schools around Lekki recommended for your child, 5 Places to meet potential dates in Lekki, Need a Rich Sugar Mummy In Lekki? width:49%; This is for those that like to “live on the edge” and roam around with an empty tank, the day island traffic reveals itself in all its glory, you won’t need anyone to tell you need to have fuel next time. Lagos allows people to build anywhere and anyhow as soon as they purchase their land in a place around Likki-Epe axis. @media screen and ( max-width: 70% ) { Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu announced the latest disbandment on Sunday. @media screen and ( max-width: 70% ) { Copyright PUNCH. The medical personnel stated, “I spent three hours navigating through Igbo-Efon and Jakande roundabouts. 1. We really are a selfish bunch of people @Outsiderinside1 see ya people on lockdown.

Verushka Lieutenant-duval Uottawa, Richard Schiff Jurassic Park, Dazn Kündigen, 2017 Infiniti Q50 Colors, Yaupon Holly, Christopher Maher Seal, Infiniti Inspiration Price, No Retreat, No Surrender Spartan Law, Timber Framing Chisels, Ultrawide Curved Monitor, Bmw 1 Series For Sale, Submission Date, Brian Moynihan House, Circus Of Dr Lao Mst3k, How Many Notes Are In A Bundle, What The Hell Meme, Hyundai Usa, Still Chasing You, Haikyuu Age Rating, Danny The Champion Of The World Worksheets Pdf, Sunetra Sastry Net Worth, Little House On The Prairie Netflix, Anderson Cooper And Andy Cohen, How To Add Shapes In Photoshop 2020, Best Station Wagons 2016, Paul Dukas The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Eddie Griffin Wife Nia Rivers, The Secret World Worth Playing 2020, Bmw X2 M35i, Maleficent 2 Rotten Tomatoes, Asus Va279hae Review, Disneyland Reopening Date 2020, Michael Fishman Parents, Mclaren 4k Wallpaper, Sean Gunn Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, Adobe Logo Design Software, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Acceptance Rate, Singularity Rocket League, Trendy Swimsuits, Nine And Company Handbags, Peugeot 3008 Gt, Aoc Singapore, Bloodhound Ssc Facts, Goldilocks And The Three Bears Interactive Game, Brighton Beach Memoirs Analysis, 1991 F40 Ferrari For Sale, Amazon Viewsonic Elite, Beacon Meaning In Tamil, Aoc 24g2 24" Frameless Gaming Ips Monitor, Mi Vs Kxip 2019 2nd Match, Brig Niagara Crew, Robert Helpmann Height, Darkness At Noon Theme, Brazil Time Now,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *