trektop nx glide review

The twill is a rich looking, deep black fabric with a great interior finish, which is why it is also used in Aston Martin’s, Jaguars etc. I will say I have the twill fabric and maybe the sailcloth lays differently because the material is a little thinner but I doubt it. Along with the amazing smell, my next favorite feature is the mesh storage pockets located on the inside of the top, above the driver and front passenger. I had to remove it and use a bigger washer. Really wanted the 45° back and something that could fold all the way back and this was it. I have purchased several Bestop products but I can honestly say between their subpar product, misleading advertising and super dismissive customer service, this very expensive, very unappealing top will be my last purchase from them. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2017. There comes a point in every Jeepers life when it becomes necessary to buy or replace the soft top on your Jeep. Lifted Rocky Ridge Wrangler and love the new Bestop NX Glide, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018. The top offers exclusive features, simple operation, attractive fastback style and unmatched versatility in a very high quality product to let the sun shine in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When the weather finally allowed me to fold the top down I was very disappointed with how it lays. Pretty easy to put on with 2 people. I have much less road noise. Background: My ‘16 JKU has a 3.5” lift and runs 35” Mickey Thompson MTZs. This top, unlike the others Bestop offers, is 100% zipperless and Velcro-less. The advantage is that switching from a fully enclosed roof to a safari top only takes a minute, and the glides seem to have a more watertight seal than zippers. There are a couple of other bolts and fasteners that seem like they could have been made a bit beefier. Summer time is top-down time for Jeep owners, so I was looking forward to letting the sun in by replacing my Wrangler Unlimited’s hardtop with Bestop’s new top-of-the-line Trektop NX Glide soft top. }(document.createElement('script'), This was just the top I needed for my Wrangler. In March of this year, the tables were turned and I reached out to Cassie and Lee at Bestop to bombard them with questions about this years "top" top! Also the sun rider feature or full convertible features are easily accomplished by yourself not to mention the windows pop on or off easily too. Absolutely love it so far, would definitely recommend. Bestop Trektop NX Glide Feature Review - Video. I’ve been researching fastback tops since I purchased my JK in December and I finally landed on this one. I rec’d a response from a Bestop rep saying “yeah that’s exactly how mine sits”. Once the material loosened up however, the window did easily glide off the track and was a breeze to put back on. the installation was a bit tough, but that's only because i ran out of day light so make sure you have plenty of light and great weather and it should be easy! This was just the top I needed for my Wrangler. I think Bestop nailed it on both of these. She told me to keep playing with it, whatever that means. Love it! Posted by Gillian Fournier on 17th Apr 2017. Bestop Trektop NX Glide Soft Top for Jeep JK. document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0], .then(function(registrations) { It leaks less than my freedom top and you can completely remove this whole system with out any hand tools in minutes to put your hard top back on. I installed this cover by myself one evening, and it took me about 4 hours all told, which included removing the factory hardtop. • She told me to keep playing with it, whatever that means. I’ve been researching fastback tops since I purchased my JK in December and I finally landed on this one. I always thought i would hate a soft top because they're loud while driving but this is actually super quiet. I asked via Amazon if anyone could confirm how flat the 2 door lays since the picture online shows it lays really flat (like the factory top). Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. At highway speeds, there is a slight ballooning that is common to all soft tops, but no flapping or whistling. As many of you already know, in November of 2016 at SEMA, Bestop went live on Facebook, unveiling their newest soft top, the TrekTop NX Glide. Top up = looks good, top down = not so good, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2018. There comes a point in every Jeepers life when it becomes necessary to … I had to remove it and use a bigger washer. Bestop lists the skill level required to install the NX Glide as moderately difficult with an installation time of four hours. navigator.serviceWorker.getRegistrations() It looks horrible! I love this Top start to feel rain drops and less than 6 minutes you go from no top to completely sealed with top and windows. e.async = 1; Like the NX, The NX Glide continues the popular fastback look with the addition of a new folding frame design that requires no disassembly and folds just like a convertible top. She never acknowledged that I was given incorrect info or that the picture shown with the top down is basically false advertising. If this doesn't suit your fancy, the whole top can be folded back convertible style for a 100% open air ride- this is the first and only slant-back soft top on the market that can do that! add_chatinline(); Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2018. Of course, it was dropped off at the beginning of our work day, making the remainder of our Monday even more Monday-er than usual.Installation was pretty straight forward and we have to give Bestop kudos for providing clear and easy to follow instructions with an ample amount of photos to follow along with. 'tb_loader_script'); This thing is so much more fun and easier than a hard top. Last year, around this time, the fine crew at Bestop reached out to us to see if we were interested in running their TrekTop NX Pro on my Jeep, Frankie Van Halen. Posted by Gillian Fournier on 17th Apr 2017 As many of you already know, in November of 2016 at SEMA, Bestop went live on Facebook, unveiling their newest soft top, the TrekTop NX Glide. I really wanted to like this top, but I almost hate it! Great option for a summer top with a few little quirks, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. Top up = looks good, top down = not so good, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018. (Sorry #PurpleSanta) The top made it to us with hardware, instructions, fabric and everything needed in one pristine box. I did A LOT of research before I bought it because I was looking for a soft top that you could take the top all the way down and/or completely off and many soft tops you can't (Which is the whole reason for having a soft top in my opinion). }); My wife immediately noticed how much quieter the jeep is with the top up and windows rolled up. While both tops are fastback styles with removable tinted windows that change your roof into a safari top, the NX Glide is the first fully convertible fastback roof! Bestop 5492217 Black Twill Trektop NX Glide Convertible Soft Top for... Bestop 5492217 Black Twill Trektop NX Glide Convertible Soft Top for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK 2-door. One small complaint I have is the tiny carriage bolts they give you to secure the cable spring cover to the frame - the washer is so tiny that it went right through the rubber spring cover. The only complaint we have about the top is the installation of the rear window, which can only be explained as being a PITA (pain in the ass). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are handy zippered mesh pockets in the roof above the driver and passenger seats, just keep in mind that when you flip the Sunrider back, to provide both front and rear seats with the sunroof experience, you can’t access the pockets. I think Bestop nailed it on both of these. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Loved it when I first bought it but t has been two years and it has deteriorated tremendously. We were expecting a letter, giving us the heads up that our soft top would soon arrive along with, mayyyyybe a hardware kit but what was actually delivered to us was so much more. There is a fair amount of sub assembly required before the actual attachment of the top frame, top, and window panels. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bestop 5492317 Black Twill Trektop NX Glide Convertible Soft Top 4-Door at Amazon.com. I had the complete install done in 3.5 hours by myself. if (window.navigator && navigator.serviceWorker) { It looks horrible! Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2018. The windows and rear curtain slide, or glide, out easily for a bikini-style ride. e.src = u; Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This top is expensive and I’m no where near rich but I found this as a great investment and I’m very happy with my choice! Tight fit, but I wouldn't want it loose. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The loss of the hardtop’s lift-up back glass makes the access to the rear cargo area much more restricted since the back panel remains in place when the tailgate is opened. In fact, the top was unexpectedly quiet. The sliders are cheap and do not slide easy. I get that the top was only a few hours old, but the smell it emitted was that like you could only get while looking at new cars at the dealership "Breathe in, hold, breath out". Once we received this package, we knew our top would be here within days. Secondarily, I was hoping that this would be nearly as quiet as the hardtop. !function (e, f, u, i) { Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bestop 5492217 Black Twill Trektop NX Glide Convertible Soft Top for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK 2-door at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The back bow that connects to your back roll bar does not allow the top to drop down below the back seat and all of the other hardware and thick fabric keeps the rest of it from folding neatly. {window.performance.mark('tbl_ic');} You are much better off buying a mopar top. Background: My ‘16 JKU has a 3.5” lift and runs 35” Mickey Thompson MTZs. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e5c69de0fe87405 Looks so much better with the fast back and the true black of the twill. You are much better off buying a mopar top. I rec’d a response from a Bestop rep saying “yeah that’s exactly how mine sits”. }, A review of all the features of the Bestop Trektop NX Glide soft top. It leaks less than my freedom top and you can completely remove this whole system with out any hand tools in minutes to put your hard top back on.

Best Performing Governor In Nigeria 2020, Adobe Master Collection Price Philippines, Paige Pierce Sponsor, Warren Mitchell Vera, List Of State Roads In Nigeria, Jon Kitna Wiki,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *