what becomes of the broken hearted lyrics meaning

})(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); According to Beyoncé, the lyrics of "Broken-Hearted Girl" concern a woman's fear of the downsides of love. Composers Weatherspoon and Riser and lyricist Dean had originally written "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" with the intention of having The Spinners, then an act on Motown's V. I. P. label, record the tune. Is it hunger or greed Test your MusicIQ here! [14] She decides to fight for her love and not become the victim,[8][14] singing emotively: "I don't want a broken heart / And I don't want to play the broken-hearted girl". "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted Lyrics." [8] She wishes that she did not have to experience this emotional hurt. The tune was written … What becomes of the brokenhearted who had love that's now departed? At the end, they are together and the only thing that she's afraid of now is them breaking up. The first rapper with a #1 hit was Vanilla Ice with "Ice Ice Baby" in 1990. "Anaconda" was originally recorded by Missy Elliott in 2012, but the rapper decided to shelf the track so it was re-recorded by Minaj two years later. Jimmy Ruffin, older brother of Temptations lead singer David Ruffin, persuaded Dean to let him record the song, as its anguished lyric about a man lost in the misery of heartbreak resonated with the singer. starts and ends within the same node. What becomes of the broken-hearted Who had love that's now departed? By the friend of a friend [18] The woman gains confidence, and towards the end of the song, she wants to spend her life with her lover despite the previous letdowns. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I think it's about a girl who's boyfriend broke her heart, and it's about her having to come to terms with her feelings, and realising she doesn't want to lose him as she still loves him. What else can I think about? We can borrow your mother's car [16] Despite the desire to have her lover back,[17] she sings, "I know that I love you but let me just say / I don't want to love you in no kind of way". Oh I take back everything (0 fans), Sheet Music  Just like Darrin was replaced on Bewitched, groups have swapped out original members, hoping we wouldn't notice. I think at the end she lets him go But she we always love him and care for him. as written by Paul Riser James Anthony Dean. The Wedding Present - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted? You must know it's for you artist: "Beyonce", Don't sing me that song Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. She decides to fight for her love and not become the victim,[8][14] singing emotively: "I don't want a broken heart / And I don't want to play the broken-hearted girl". sort form ... fall in love with. "We're An American Band" by Grand Funk describes real events on their 1972 tour, including an encounter with a legendary groupie called "Sweet Connie.". song: "Broken Hearted Girl", ( Wikipedia - give them the credit) Always be by his side no matter what. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Chris tells the story of "Wicked Game," talks milkshakes and moonpies at Sun Records, and explains why women always get their way. I know I've got to find some kind of peace of mind.   Jay, Peaches, Spinderella and other Darrining Victims, Barry Dean ("Pontoon," "Diamond Rings And Old Barstools"). That has brought me here? I didn't mean a thing Once she accepts it, she becomes afraid to tell him her feelings. [14] Lyrics. she talks about how she's broken-hearted because of this. Don’t have an account? The song essentially deals with the struggle to overcome sadness while seeking a new relationship after a breakup. Although I'd guessed you were out What Becomes of the Broken Hearted? However now that she has let that pain out they are happy and still together and all the pain and problems they went through made them stronger. The protagonist accepts that her feelings for her lover are too strong, and that she does not have the courage to leave him. The song essentially deals with the struggle to overcome sadness while seeking a new relationship after a breakup. }; I knocked on your door Until my fingers were sore Although I'd I think its about a relationship that even though it caused her a lot of pain she knew not having him would be more painfull. We can be back in one day The day that this letter came [14] The protagonist sings about heartache,[15] and the possibility of a breakup[9] due to the decline of her relationship with an unfaithful lover. It is a ballad, with lead singer Jimmy Ruffin recalling the pain that befalls the brokenhearted, who had love that's now departed. Love's happiness is just an illusion filled with sadness and confusion. The ladies who ruled the '90s in this quiz. Take this quiz to find out. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted This song is by Boy George and appears on the album Tense Nervous Headache (1988). It’s super easy, we promise! Oh do you feel a thing? The Spacehog song "In The Meantime" samples an obscure recording of telephone noise, which is used at the beginning of the song. And when you pull the strings I don't think you feel a thing, The Wedding Present Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. And when you pull the strings I don't think you feel a thing This song is a cover of "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" by Jimmy Ruffin. The song essentially deals with the struggle to overcome sadness while seeking a new relationship after a breakup. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Make sure your selection A big list of musical marriages and family relations ranging from the simple to the truly dysfunctional.   It is a ballad, with lead singer Jimmy Ruffin recalling the pain that befalls the brokenhearted, who had love that's now departed. Aren't we two of a kind? As I walk this land with broken dreamsI have visions of many things. adunit_id: 100001411, she knew everything about them but she still fell for him. I know I've got to find some kind of peace of mind. (function() { At first, she tries to deny and fight it but she knows it's too late. Oh you couldn't have looked that far "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" remains one of the most-revived of Motown's hits. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8281381/Jimmy+Ruffin. You said nothing at all "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" is a hit single recorded by Jimmy Ruffin and released on Motown Records' Soul label in the summer of 1966.

Olly Murs Net Worth, Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ride, Archaeopteryx Lithographica, Barrow Afc League, Bob Weir Age,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *