what is the ultimate purpose of love

I agree that we sometimes place too much emphasis on social connections. That is just one of the many things that is so awesome about you…it’s not like you were just throwing a question out there to get other people thinking, or just for something to do. Mutual love includes the mutual gift of fertility. I think loving and giving without attachment is the only way to love and to give (otherwise, it’s not loving and giving!). If we haven't connected yet, leave a comment below and introduce yourself or send me a message and just say hello. Instead of thinking about what’s possible in 80 years, why not think about what’s possible in 500 years? . I know it’s a gift of yours, but I have to hope its from years of practice as well…because I hope to be able to do the same with my writing. If we live for love, we live forever. Marriage is a big decision, be sure you're doing it for the right... Keep Christ at the center of your wedding day, and your marriage.... A Catholic marriage is more than a contract, it is a sacrament. Marriage is both a natural institution and a sacred union because it is rooted in the divine plan of creation. . As I evolve, I release barriers and access more flow, I accept my gifts and allow them to magnify, and I choose to love in new and different ways. If we live for things that involve only our body or if we only think about what’s achievable in our lifetime, we will never stretch our human potential. A few days ago I wrote a bit about it and thought I should share my policy. As I more and more live my life from my center my purpose seems to be less and less about specific achievements and more about presence in this moment. I traveled internationally last year (I am 53 years young, first time outside the US) 15 countries, 4 new and beautiful continents. It cannot be destroyed or maimed. I agree that we need to be responsive to the moment, fully aware and ready to take whatever the next step may be. It’s hard to truly say because so much of life is subjective to the person living it. No one vocation is superior to or inferior to another. Thank you for a lovely post, and of course you are among the many who have touched me deeply in the last year. RT @raamdev: Love and Purpose, RT @MattMadeiro: RT @raamdev Love and Purpose, Great one from @raamdev -> Love and Purpose, RT @M4nu_L: Discover Raam Dev's purpose –> RT @raamdev: Love and Purpose, Discover Raam Dev's purpose –> RT @raamdev: Love and Purpose, As with everything @raamdev writes, here's a beautiful & insightful look into the connection b/w Love and Purpose, RT @raamdev: Thanks to @adriennejurado and @HANUILOA for help with my latest post: Love and Purpose, An incredibly read by Raam…Perfect anatomoy of love and purpose. We are all born with a deep and meaningful purpose that we have to discover. hmm…the more I try to get in touch with myself, the more I realize that I’m just a hater haha. The book is widely considered one of the most influential of all time. In 1946, not long after being liberated from a concentration camp, in the heat of inspiration, psychiatrist Viktor Frankl wrote Man’s Search for Meaning. I believe that resistance and that sense of “soul sapping” only comes when we ignore our true self and get attached to meaningless pursuits (although determining what is meaningless and what has purpose is a challenge in and of itself!). Man does not simply exist but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become in the next moment.”. Reading your comment made me realize why we need to aim for something greater than ourselves: Our physical bodies are impermanent. Something that causes us to feel empathy towards total strangers. It will be revealed through connections in the humanity. Most people just want to take the easy way out, so they would rather follow an already paved road than pave one themselves. The ultimate purpose of a meaningful life is to be loving. The optimist in me believes that if there is any better time to give and to love, it is now. After nearly everything you write, I find myself thinking, “Yes, that’s exactly it! Mahalo for sharing Aloha! You may notice some bugs in submission and user experience. It may not be mine. The possibility that my life could have no purpose scares the hell out of me, so I look for answers. But if we live for the sake of our loved ones or to better the world through our unique efforts, then life becomes more fulfilling that way. We're even capable of recreating reality and extending our world into a dimension that ensures our continued development. Love is purpose, and the purpose is love. He is the author of The Inner-Work of Leadership. You have to uncover it in order to create the life you want. You make such a wonderful point about love teaching us from so many different angles and expanding our capacity to give and receive. This is especially so if it is rooted in love. Those who truly know Him cannot be lukewarm. Can Dating Websites Help You Find a Spouse? But just as bad as I feel at those times, there is nothing more satisfying than to sleep with a clean conscious. From now to eternity, I don’t think we’ll ever be alone, so long as we have our blog community and friends such as each other…. Not understanding the primacy of responsibility and the power of purpose, they flitter away their lives in vain pursuits. What can be more valuable? Throughout www.foryourmarriage.org, links to other websites are provided solely for the user’s convenience. We will want to use our new skills and experiences to give back. The sun, the Earth, the beautiful colors in the sky. Frankl’s reflections on his own and his fellow prisoners’ suffering have helped tens of millions across the world take more responsibility for their actions in pursuit of a purposeful life. Anything we do that antagonizes and frustrates another human being reduces oneness and creates separation. One couple's loving response to a difficult situation. As I evolve, I release barriers and access more flow, I accept my gifts and allow them to magnify, and I choose to love in new and different ways. It is with the motivation that we will have the will to unleash our fullest potential. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one’s dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! What I mean is that every moment in life is important. Is online dating a waste of time if I want to get married? Take responsibility. It’s been a total pleasure interacting with you via our blogs + Twitter lately. I use the following two thoughts all the time: “Be kind, and give up your need to be right” & “I can choose peace rather than this”. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Marriage is full of surprises - just wait for them. All rights reserved. I think that line of thought stems from a constant awareness of my own mortality. Take responsibility. I especially liked the description of laying on the grass looking up at night sky and feeling as though Earth was clinging onto him.

Cara Santana, Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower 2020, Countries Involved In Illicit Trade Of Small Arms And Light Weapons, Zachary Solomon Actor, Ucl Masters Interview Questions, Nottingham Forest 1975, Green Cavetown Piano Sheet Music, Zoë Kravitz Wedding Photos, Roadrunner Song Creed, Hayley Erbert Dancing With The Stars 2019, What Is Bill In Accounting, 1964 Rambler Ambassador,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *