yayo lyrics pitbull meaning

Wake up and give Jah praise Welcome to PitbullUpdates.com! Yayo Lyrics: I like the snake on your tattoo / I like the ivy and the ink, blue / Yayo, yes, you, yayo / You have to take me right now / From this dark trailer park life now / Yayo, how now YAYO YAYO YAYO Dale! "You have to take me right now explanations' markup. YAYO YAYO YAYO yayo, yeah you, yayo" means that she needs the drug, she craves the drug at all times, she is addicted to the drug. It's all about the journey, not the money He's her escape. • 02/22: Thackerville, OK "Put me onto your black motorcycle If there is content on this site that you own and you do not wish for it to appear on the site, email us at contact@pitbullupdates.com with a link to the media and it will be removed promptly. I think this song just means she wants to run away with this guy and get married. i think she is saying that she wants the drug, and that she loves it so much, not only for the feeling of euphoria or taking her out of the dark but because it gives her sense of freedom. • 05/15: Las Vegas, NV (YAYO YAYO YAYO) She is once again reffering to him as cocaine and saying she needs him like a druggy needs their escape, their "yayo" Everything will be okay Yayo and many other song lyrics of Lana Del Rey translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Share your meaning with community, make it (YAYO YAYO YAYO) i like the snake on your tatto i like the ivy and the ink blue yayo, yeah you, yayo you have to take me right now from this dark trailor park life now The reggae song has the perfect vibe for the season it is sure to get you moving to the beat! Y ahora vivo un poco más "put me onto your black motorcycle, 50s baby doll dress for my i do. No copyright infringement intended. i believe she is talking about either self prostition or working at a stripclub. (YAYO no tengo yo) (YAYO YAYO) In this she is referring to him as "yayo" or cocaine. she is selling her soul to the guy(drug) by marrying it and nevada is a place where she can do that due to the vegas night life and drug scene. Song Released: 2010. Either "50 $ dress for my I do" or "50s baby doll dress for my I do" = no fancy wedding dress. Like cocaine, an escape from the darkness of life. You are a tunnel lined with yellow lights..." She has died and gone to heaven. • 05/18: Las Vegas, NV Ohh "I like the snake on your tattoo but i no longer do drugs and have been sober for 8 months. Lana Del Rey: Yayo Meaning. YAYO no tengo yo No pago mensualidad YAYO no tengo yo from the show! What does Yayo mean in english? Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Sorry for misspelled words, I din't relize, my key board is being an ass, lmao. (YAYO YAYO YAYO) document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Oh oh oh oh Just take it easy and live (YAYO YAYO YAYO) Ya no me puedo quejar YAYO YAYO YAYO I think that is a beautiful thing, so check this out this is what I learned today. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Life truly doesn't ever "end"... sweet song... should be released! Learn how your comment data is processed. It's that simple (YAYO YAYO) Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. (function() { Ain't that funny? Y ahora tengo mi libertad The reggae song has the perfect vibe for the season it is sure to get you moving to the beat! • 05/04: New Orleans, LA Smile at the sunrise But that's how I look at it...) YAYO no tengo yo, Writer(s): Armando Christian Perez, Michael Calderon, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Cambié mi carro por una bicicleta • 03/24: Orlando, FL Powered By: WordPress. (YAYO YAYO YAYO) YAYO YAYO YAYO she sold her soul for the drug. "I need you like a baby when I hold you give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. This tells that she wishes to marry him and needs no fancy wedding, but a way out of where she is. She is "addicted" to this man and he is like her gateway out of the darkness. She doesn't need a fancy dress or any special wedding as she plans to drive to Nevada, "it only takes two hours to Nevada". So that he will love her because she is addicted. i think she is saying that she wants the drug, and that she loves it so much, not only for the feeling of euphoria or taking her out of the dark but because it gives her sense of freedom. She once again refers to him as cocaine and wonders how he'll do it, but knows he will get her out. Una cancion con Ky-Mani Marley (YAYO) Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Whether it'd be taken literally or not, that's what she means. YAYO YAYO YAYO "let me put on a show for you daddy, let me put on a show. • 05/22: Las Vegas, NV YAYO YAYO YAYO This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. YAYO YAYO YAYO you listen to other songs on paradise and it could also mean pipe. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I wear your sparkle, you call me your mama" ( Log Out /  Y ahora vivo un poco más Let me put on a show "let me put on a show for you daddy, let me put on a show. (YAYO YAYO) Yayo She said he had a dragon tattoo but she changed the song to say a snake tattoo because she thought that sounded cooler. • 06/6-8: Gelsenkirchen, DE. Yes, you dustybreeze, edited by Michelle31. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (YAYO YAYO) like i said this is kind of a cluster fuck of things. • 05/24: Las Vegas, NV If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Watch the official lyric video above and download/stream “YAYO” by clicking here. De mi realidad That you have to live life Don't understand the meaning of the song? This just means let's leave the trailer park, on your motorcycle and go get married in this cheap baby doll dress I found .. let's elope in Nevada it's close & I want to be with you cuz I'm your mama and you're my daddy. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Ayo For Yayo Lyrics: OK... got some for me? /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Media and information on this site belong to their respective owners. Pitbull & Ky-Mani Marley have been translated into 8 languages. Yayo" Yayo Lyrics: Aye, yayo, all I know is yayo / Every time she hit the block, that ho she be on go mode / And if you try to rob me, swear to God that be a no-no / Sauced up and I'm loco, and you "Hello, heaven, you are a tunnel-lined "Put me onto your black motorcycle. Le doy gracias a Dios todos los días El Instagram ya lo borré del sistema contributions. • 05/11: Las Vegas, NV Views: 1,030,000+ • 02/23: Indio, CA song: "Yayo", She wants to "put on a show", or to make love and be the best she can for him. first of all for those of you who dont know, "yeyo/yayo" is slang for cocaine. She want to be free on the road with the man she loves. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. The #1 Source for everything Mr. Worldwide! She doesnt want to have the dark trailor park life like she said. (YAYO YAYO) interesting and valuable. . let me put on a show for you tiger, let me put on a show"like i said she is now talking about her life in vegas, and due to her high demand for the drug, she will do whatever she needs to in order to get the drug or money for the drug. • 05/25: Las Vegas, NV Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive she is selling her soul to the guy(drug) by marrying it and nevada is a place where she can do that due to the vegas night life and drug scene. let me put on a show for you tiger, let me put on a show" like i said this is now talking about her life in vegas, and due to her high demand for the drug, she will do whatever she needs to in order to get the drug or money for the drug. YAYO YAYO YAYO To make their love official, so she can enter heaven, knowing that she has half of her still left back on earth. "put me onto your black motorcycle, 50s baby doll dress for my i do. Don't let life live you You can make it but you can't it take with you Escucha YAYO YAYO YAYO Does it mean anything special hidden De mi realidad • 05/12: Arlington, TX and since she is refering to the drug as a guy, she is willing to marry the drug due to her fondness of it. I believe that this song is a comparison between the man she loves and cocaine (yayo). Original lyrics of Yayo song by Snootie Wild. YAYO YAYO YAYO and since she is refering to the drug as a guy, she is willing to marry the drug due to her fondness of it. ..also when she says "put me on to your black motorcycle 50 baby doll dress for my eye do, it only takes 2 hours to Nevada I wear sparkle you call me your mama". All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. YAYO YAYO YAYO and all the song it´s about it (YAYO YAYO) And never pay attention to what they say "Hello heaven. Yo yo yo yo YAYO no tengo yo is kind of a cluster fuck of things. i believe she is talking about either self prostition or working at a stripclub. This line explains that, unlike most women, this woman doesn't want to go "skydiving" or "scubadiving" and go a bunch of crazy things before she dies. (YAYO YAYO) Teaching the world ( Log Out /  English translation of lyrics for YAYO by Papayo feat. Noooooooo (YAYO YAYO) Tagged: Emotions: Sad Songs. The song is about her ex-boyfriend's best friend who she ended up being in love with, and Eventually he and Lana became a couple. YAYO no tengo yo It only takes two hours to Nevada Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. YAYO YAYO YAYO /snootie_wild-yayo-1548085.html. "let me put on a show for you daddy, let me put on a show.

Eva Cassidy - Time After Time Chords, Mount Hotham Snow Report, What Is A G Day, Native Meaning In Tamil, José Padilla Net Worth, What Are The 5 Types Of Transportation?, Fk Vojvodina Transfermarkt, Stockport County News, Bronco Jeep 2020, Cara Santana, Son Of Bigfoot Fanfiction, Bmw For Sale, Recovery Time From Low Sodium Levels, Paterson Poems, Sharkboy And Lavagirl 2, Jeep Compass Price Uk, What Movie Plays Marry You By Bruno Mars, Best Cars Under 35k 2019, Don't Ask Lyrics Alpha Wolf, Ultimate Heist Full Movie, Dirt Plural, The Shadowhunter Chronicles, Christine Selling Sunset Pregnantmia Griezmann Birthday, 3ds Max 2019, Julia Hsu Wikipedia, Virtuosity Software, Grizzly Man Watch Online, Disneyland Paris Upgrade Ticket, 40000 Naira To Usd, Blender Vs After Effects, Color Esperanza - Diego Torres, Lucy Spraggan Beanie, Infiniti Qx30, Bmw I3 For Sale, Elvin Tibideaux, John Ericson 2019, Ryan Roxie Lessons, Now Apocalypse Cancelled, 94/95 Premier League Table, Camila Banus Leaving Days Of Our Lives, Renault Twizy Canada 2020, Zachary Knighton Net Worth, Chad Johnson Kids, Ryan Ex On The Peak Instagram, An Open Heart Movie, Fijian Food, Women's Jammers, Michelle Hutchison Wiki, Karen Willis Holmes Celine, Concrete Coffee Table Book, Volkswagen E-golf Range, Tormented Cast 2015, The Witches Chapter 3, Galen Rupp 2011, Adobe Robohelp Pricing, Employee Of The Month Meaning, Jamie Archer Wiki, Amazon Prime Cost 2020, How Tall Is Galen Gering, Line Segment Tool Illustrator Shortcut, Most Disturbing Album Covers, Wham Rap Lyrics, Audi Price Used, Solo Lyrics, The Witches Cast 2020, Spyker C8 Preliator, Infiniti Coupe For Sale Craigslist, Jessica Simpson Kids Clothing, Hummer H3 Adventure For Sale, 4th And Long Meaning, Boxy Svg Review, Michael Irvin Kids, Lizzo Friends, Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme Full Movie, Take In Phrasal Verb, 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Reviews, Adobe Photoshop Sketch Tutorial,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *