zoe saldana thandie newton

'It was actually okay as Zoe is a rare beauty, but really? I was just like, 'Oh my God, please tell me that people confuse you with me.' If her mother would tell it, Zoe Saldana has a Hollywood doppelgänger in actress Thandie Newton. Saldana had to awkwardly explain to her mother that it wasn't actually her clinging to Dillon on the poster, but rather Thandie Newton. Star-studded: Thandie appeared on the talk show alongside Chris Pratt (left), Bryce Dallas Howard (centre left), Jeff Goldblum (centre) and former Scissor Sister Jake Shears (right). as Zoe is a rare beauty, but really? CELEBS, Vanessa Bryant is dealing with her late husband’s trust. She goes, Westworld! Incidentally, Beckham is not the first pop icon to accidentally confuse an British Commonwealth-born actress with her American-born doppleganger. I couldn't tell any of them apart.". Zoe Saldana's mother once saw a poster for the 2004 film Crash and called up her daughter to ask why she didn't bother to mention that she had shot a film with Matt Dillon. The comments below have not been moderated. Photographed by Mona Kuhn, styled by Patrick Mackie. Thandie has been wowing sci-fi fans with her take on sentient host Maeve Millay in Westworld, which is currently on its second season. I said, ‘I actually had my baby a couple of months ago.’ We carried on chatting and it was obvious she thought I was someone else, so I said, ‘Do you think I am Zoe Saldana?’”. As Finnish PM Sanna Marin poses in a blazer with nothing... Lewis Hamilton's 'dangerous' vegan pet diet is criticised by experts after he claimed it helped cure his... 'France will not give up cartoons': Defiant Macron makes a passionate defence of freedom of speech at... Pope Francis endorses same-sex civil unions, saying: 'Homosexuals are children of God and have the right to... 'I don't give a sod! The youngest child of Thandie and her director husband Ol Parker landed a role in Tim Burton's re-imagining of Disney classic Dumbo, and filmed in Pinewood studios at the same time her mother was working on Solo: A Star Wars Story. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. The actress, 45, was being interviewed by Graham Norton for … Thandie Newton claimed that Victoria Beckham was left 'mortified' after she mistook her for Zoe Saldana. "I'll be walking down the street and I'll have people go, 'Hey Thandie Newton!'" Even I don't know the rules: Police officer in charge of enforcing UK's coronavirus lockdown laws makes... SIMON WALTERS: Why blustering Boris Johnson HAD to call grandstanding Andy Burnham's bluff. Newton, 45, was born in London to a Zimbabwean mother and English father. He was referring to an advert for the new Kia sedan - in which Fishburne reprised his role from The Matrix. “Leo Sayer, he came up to me and he said he loved my music. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Treat yourself to the perfect entertainment bundle with NOW TV's offers, Get a discount code to save on your internet security, Discover a range of promo codes on kitchen appliances, Find Just Eat's special deals and offers this week, Listen to podcasts and books for less with these offers. After being asked by Graham whether she's worried about her daughter's decision to join the entertainment industry, Thandie said: 'No, 'cos she's got me! Possibly. "I'm like, 'Years ago, you thought I was in Traffic.' In 2014, she told The Hollywood Reporter that her mom had once seen a poster for Newton’s 2004 movie Crash and thought it was her daughter. If her mother would tell it, Zoe Saldana has a Hollywood doppelgänger in actress Thandie Newton. Related: Victoria Beckham Has a Great Reason for Not Smiling at the Royal Wedding. Come on! Given the extensive amount of time the cast perform nude, the role can be challenging and of this she said: 'The idea of being naked for 75% of the time on paper sounds like a nightmare, but I was all in and couldn't wait!'. “And then again, she was like, ‘Your show is on HBO!’ And I was like, ‘Which one?’ She goes, ‘Westworld! Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. And she says, 'Thank you, your performance in American Hustle, Amy, was...", "And I'm thinking, 'I don't want to be a liar,' and then I look over her shoulder and there's Amy Adams walking into the party," said Fisher. Because one time I entered a restaurant and there were all these beautiful blond girls around a table, probably all from Orange County. 'Doesn't it bother you that people think you're all the same person?' of Use. It is believed the encounter took place in 2014 when Newton gave birth to her third child, a son called Booker Jombe Parker. The British beauty explained that she was attending a SoulCycle class in Los Angeles when she realised that Victoria had confused her with the Guardians Of The Galaxy star, 39. Beckham is easily one of the most British people alive—isn't she expected to keep up with a list of other notable Brits? At this rate, in another 8 months we fully expect Natalie Portman to drop by Seth Meyers to talk about the time Kylie Minogue thought she was Kiera Knightley. RELATED: Thandie Newton and Her Mini-Me Daughter Nico Parker Walk the Dumbo Premiere Red Carpet Together. There is no basis to this.' Well, Saldana revealed that she once met her at an awards ceremony, but when she tried to explain the strange scenario to her, she learned that she had no idea who she was. ': Barnsley pensioner, 83, slams new Tier-3 lockdown for South Yorkshire saying 'I've... Lockdowns 'kill more Britons than they save': Leading economists warn that Government's coronavirus strategy... Government has borrowed more than a billion pounds PER DAY and £208BILLION in just six months - during... STEPHEN GLOVER: So much for the rule of law when police won't probe a burglary... but WILL turn up at a... Could Tees Valley and Tyneside AVOID Tier Three? The Graham Norton Show airs on BBC One on Friday at 10.35pm. I just, yeah, I play along.". 'Mysterious beast' lurks under lake, Moment man pushed down hole in savage attack by cow in India, Shocking moment Delta passenger punches flight attendant in face, Close-up of moment passenger hits flight attendant over masks, 'What?' After fellow guest Jason Clarke shared that … We are no longer accepting comments on this article. ", In response, a concerned Saldana asked her mom, once again, "When are you going to understand I am not Thandie Newton!". “It was actually okay as Zoe is a rare beauty, but really? Her father is from the Dominican Republic and a mother from Puerto Rico. We're friends. All rights reserved. she once told Craig Ferguson. And she's like, 'Who are you? PM quizzed over covid support, Gunshots fired in residential property in Birmingham, Conspiracy theorist goes into shocking rant against masks on flight, Dramatic moment children fall down escalator in Russia, Heart-stopping moment lorry veers onto wrong side of road, White woman screaming 'White Lives Matter' over BLM flag gets hosed, China's Loch Ness Monster? Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Thandie Newton and Her Mini-Me Daughter Nico Parker Walk the, Zoë Saldana Says She’s Raising Her Three Sons in a ‘Gender-Fluid Environment’. “We may all be black and famous but we don't all look alike," Jackson told him. Earlier this month, Zoe Saldana revealed on The Late Late Show that her mother regularly confuses her for Thandie Newton. The reporter began his interview with Jackson by asking about his recent Super Bowl commercial. While the two stars talked about their mothers, Saldana revealed that her mom, Asalia Nazario, still doesn’t quite grasp that her daughter isn’t Newton. But as Victoria Beckham knows only too well, a case of mistaken identity can prove more than a little embarrassing. All rights reserved. 'It's a hit job!' He's the car black guy.”. Female teacher was beaten to job by male rival who had a firm handshake - despite him never having taught... Banksy's £7m Monet maker: Reclusive artist's work parodying a Claude Monet masterpiece sells for a fortune... Borat review: Crass, vulgar... but if you love the first movie you'll be smitten, writes BRIAN VINER who... Pollster who predicted 2016 election says Donald Trump is on track to win again with the help of 'hidden'... Russian who was source of infamous golden showers claims about Donald Trump speaks for first time to say 'I... Joe Biden is ahead in the six battleground states Donald Trump won in 2016 by as much as seven points, new... 'It's a last ditch effort to smear me and my family. We carried on chatting and it was obvious she thought I was someone else, so I said: 'Do you think I am Zoe Saldana? “It was actually O.K. black guy. Saldana, 39, who stars in Guardians of the Galaxy, was born in New Jersey. RELATED: Zoë Saldana Says She’s Raising Her Three Sons in a ‘Gender-Fluid Environment’. There were like 20 beautiful girls, but they were all the same. I think it is wonderful and I am so excited for her.'. "I kind of scared her because I didn't tell her why I was invading her space. No. '", Doubling down on her mother's hilarious failure to accept the fact, she added, "And then again, she was like, 'Your show is on HBO!' Up close? There began an awkward exchange that left Newton baffled before it dawned on her that Beckham thought was talking to someone else. "People ask me if I'm offended that I'm confused with every other black actress out there. The Guardians of the Galaxy actress recently stopped by The Late Late Show with James Corden where she talked about her mom's constant failure to accept that her daughter isn't Newton. Though, the story could have also happened in 2014 as well, when Saldana and Newton had overlapping pregnancies for a few months, but Newton did give birth months before. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. Up close? Beckham is a frequent SoulCycler even when she's in Los Angeles, and was photographed entering a studio in L.A. a few times during Saladana's 2016 to 2017 pregnancy, so, yes, the dates do check up. Thandie Newton claimed that Victoria Beckham was left 'mortified' after she mistook her for Zoe Saldana.. Zoe Saldana Says Her Mom Confuses Her With Thandie Newton. Saldana’s new film Missing Link opens Friday. Image: Rich Polk/Getty Images for Audi Actress Zoe Saldana … STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Zoe Saldana and Thandie Newton look so much alike that even their family members can’t tell them apart! We’re friends. Come on! '” the actress said. Theresa May livid as Gove addresses Brexit security fears. So we’re sisters,” Saldana added. Of course, thinking I was Ed. Come on! "Recently I was in ... LA and Victoria Beckham, who I have actually met a few times, was there. So, how does Newton, herself, feel about all of this? Then, in 2018, Victoria Beckham mistook Newton for Saldana at a SoulCycle class in Los Angeles, according to Vanity Fair. "Recently, I was in SoulCycle in L.A. and Victoria Beckham, who I have actually met a few times, was there," recounted Newton. It's like if someone stops me, it could go either way. Victoria was absolutely mortified!'. RELATED VIDEO: Zoe Saldana On Introducing Her Kids to Her Films: They’re ‘Heavily Into Superheroes’. Zoe Saldana and Thandie Newton look so much alike that even their family members can’t tell them apart! © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Saldana then revealed that she had once met Newton, 46, at an awards ceremony — but the interaction didn’t go the way she planned.

Glenn Frey Last Photo, It's High Time Exercises Pdf, Jon Kitna Salary, Sunderland Glass History, The Polar Express Book Online, The Originals Season 4 Summary, 60 Hz Vs 75 Hz Test, Norah O'donnell Salary,

Вашият коментар

Вашият имейл адрес няма да бъде публикуван. Задължителните полета са отбелязани с *